• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Now why didnt I get this ages ago.....

spyro2008

I will never give up
S: 17st5.6lb C: 16st6.8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st12.8lb(5.25%)
ahh thanks starlight im defo gonna get one its rather annoying having to mix it up in the shaker warm (otherwise will explode if hot) then transfering to a huge mug then microwaving for 30 secs. this will save more washing up too. well only one shaker lol

I got mine in Lakeland for £10, comes in a nice sturdy case and complete with batteries. Not sure what P&P is from Lakeland but I actually bought a 2nd one on ebay last night for £8 with free P&P

I was like you spyro what a faff making hot shakes was but this was sooo easy. I put half the boiling water in my mug, added powder, whisked it then added the rest of the water.... not a single solitary lump in sight AND only my mug to wash, no shaker no blender... fantastic ;)

spyro2008

I will never give up
S: 17st5.6lb C: 16st6.8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st12.8lb(5.25%)
yeah excellent they got them on amazon for 8.99 with free super saver delivery right one on its way.

S: 14st7lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 3st7lb(24.14%)
LOL! I've been telling people about these for ages! I love mine (also from Amazon) Have to say though if you don't need a case then IKEA does one for 99p!! YES 99 PENCE. Does exactly the same job -we have one of each :)

S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
I was only flicking through my lakeland cat last night:)

Going well with my hand blender, although I did have to put it in the airing cuboard last night as got the plug wet:eek: worked okay today lol! Had hubby on hand if I blew myself up:eek::D