Now why didnt I get this ages ago.....

Starlight

Gold Member
Decided to invest in an Aerolatte milk frother today and OMG I wish I got one months ago... its fab for mixing hot shakes... Id totally recommend them

ahh thanks starlight im defo gonna get one its rather annoying having to mix it up in the shaker warm (otherwise will explode if hot) then transfering to a huge mug then microwaving for 30 secs. this will save more washing up too. well only one shaker lol

I got mine in Lakeland for £10, comes in a nice sturdy case and complete with batteries. Not sure what P&P is from Lakeland but I actually bought a 2nd one on ebay last night for £8 with free P&P

I was like you spyro what a faff making hot shakes was but this was sooo easy. I put half the boiling water in my mug, added powder, whisked it then added the rest of the water.... not a single solitary lump in sight AND only my mug to wash, no shaker no blender... fantastic ;)

yeah excellent they got them on amazon for 8.99 with free super saver delivery right one on its way.

Think I'll get it from Amazon actually cause I have Amazon Prime (Free Next day delivery). Yippee

LOL! I've been telling people about these for ages! I love mine (also from Amazon) Have to say though if you don't need a case then IKEA does one for 99p!! YES 99 PENCE. Does exactly the same job -we have one of each :)

I was only flicking through my lakeland cat last night:)

Going well with my hand blender, although I did have to put it in the airing cuboard last night as got the plug wet:eek: worked okay today lol! Had hubby on hand if I blew myself up:eek::D

Back