NSV!

sharkbait1983

Silver Member
Morning All,
So having finally lost that elusive first stone (it has taken a while to come off!) I decided to have a look in my wardrobe and see what clothes I have in there. I found the pair of size 18 jeans which I used to wear all the time and love! I tried these on and granted I had to breathe in to get the button to fasten but they fit everywhere else (thighs being my trouble spot). So pleased (I have the 30 day shred to thank for this) - I love NSV's they give me a boost!

Hope you all have good Sunday's

Sharkbait1983 x

well done-it must be a great feeling, and what an inspiration that although it was a slow journey, your persisted and eventually got there!
x

:clap: Congratulations :clap: as Jillian says "you are well on your way to being shredded" ;)

thanks everyone! I am sooo happy to have finally reached the first stone! I prefer it that the weight is coming off slowly - this is a complete lifestyle change and I want the weight gone forever!
Onwards and Downwards!

Sooshine - love that quote - I usually at that point in the DVD want to throw the TV out of the window though!!!

Sharkbait1983 x

Sooshine - love that quote - I usually at that point in the DVD want to throw the TV out of the window though!!!

lol - well if you still have the energy to pick up the tv you are doing well ;)

I hate it when she says "just a couple more" and then proceeds to make you do about 10 more reps - THAT'S NOT A COUPLE JILLIAN :mad::)

Back