• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

NSV!

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Morning All,
So I have been losing weight steadily since last July and recently hit the 4 stone lost goal. I decided to celebrate by buying new clothes as literally nothing in my wardrobe fits me. My mate and I wander into House of Fraser (somewhere I never used to go prior to losing the weight as I knew I would not fit into anything!). I grab a few things off the rails in size 18's and go to try them on..... They were too big! So I go and get some size 16's from Coast and Oasis thinking these are not going to fit.... they fit perfectly! I can now walk into any clothes shop knowing I will be able to fit into their clothes and it is such a fantastic feeling.

Needless to say I have been on a NSV high all weekend!

Sharkbait1983 x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

hbb

Thoroughly Determined
Well done!! I must admit, I had to google what NSV meant - but love the term!

I had one in Primark, where I thought I was trying on a Large coat and it fit perfectly, but wanted to see how far away the medium one was, but the coat-hanger was wrong, and I was already wearing the medium! NSV indeed!

S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st6.5lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Brilliant news! I look forward to when I can pick something up from the racks and not have to worry about it fitting. Until then..online shopping!

S: 13st7lb C: 11st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st3lb(16.4%)
wow, that's fantastic!
well done! :D

Tonic

S: 12st7lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 2st0lb(16%)
Well done you!!!! What does NSV mean tho? I googled it and got North Sea Ventilation lol

S: 14st8lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 0st5lb(2.45%)
Ahh that is great isn't it - enjoy your lovely new wardrobe with your lovely new figure.

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
thanks everyone - NSV indeed stands for Non-Scale Victory!

hbb

Thoroughly Determined
Non scale victory for me = being able to sit in an aeroplane seat without touching BOTH arm rests and didn't have to have the tray resting on my belly! :D