NSVs - Non Scale Victories

after 3 weeks on SW and losing 11lbs I bumped in to my mother in law in town - she didn't recognise me:happy036:

I totally agree NSVs are brilliant - keep em coming!

NSVs (non scale victories) are such a valued part of our journey that I think we should all start celebrating them! Maybe one of our lovely Mods may make this thread a sticky so we can all share our wonderful NSVs!

Oh wow Mancbird, have you got any pics to show us? Would LOVE to see how fabulous you looked!!!!! :D:D:D

Congrats anyway!!!

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Y'know what ladies, it is about time I started adding pics, will get some on tonight! xx

No new ones for me. But loving reading everyone else's :D

I've put some piccies up, nothing says NSV more than a good piccie of your slimmer self! On my profile if anyone wants to check out, the slimmest one is the yellow top xx

Oooh Mancbird you look lovely :D

Oooh Mancbird you look lovely :D

Thank you so much! I'm welling up at the feedback, it just makes me even more determined to keep going!!

Right, who's got some more NSVs for us??? xxxx

Yes! V. good EB he he x

I've put some piccies up, nothing says NSV more than a good piccie of your slimmer self! On my profile if anyone wants to check out, the slimmest one is the yellow top xx

Well done - you look fabulous!

Well done everyone on your NSVs :happy096:

I would love to see your piccys Mancbird but I guess I havent posted enough :cry: I look forward to checking them out when I am allowed access.

Well done!

NSV no 1: Had my 6 weekly measurements done at my gym last night - since I started (back in February) I've lost 29 inches across various parts of my body (waist, hips, calves, bust, thighs etc). Plus my body fat %age has gone down from 44% to 30%, resting heart rate gone down - basically all good stuff.

NSV no 2: I bought this dress from coast at the weekend (size 14) and it looks pretty good:

Coast Stores - Dresses - view all - GEORGINA MAXI DRESS

NSV no 1: Had my 6 weekly measurements done at my gym last night - since I started (back in February) I've lost 29 inches across various parts of my body (waist, hips, calves, bust, thighs etc). Plus my body fat %age has gone down from 44% to 30%, resting heart rate gone down - basically all good stuff.

NSV no 2: I bought this dress from coast at the weekend (size 14) and it looks pretty good:

Coast Stores - Dresses - view all - GEORGINA MAXI DRESS
29 inches?????
A drop of 14% body fat???????

Wow- that is utterly amazing- you SO deserve that dress (which is utterly gorgeous)

Well done, mate!!!

Thanks CP. They do all the measurements in centimetres first - but converted to inches means its language I can understand! (It was 74 cm - could have done without losing 11cm off my bust though, barely anything there to start with - hopefully its all back fat)

Just gotta find an excuse to wear the dress now - a totally whim purchase, but I'll have my hen do and honeymoon coming up so should get some opportunities to wear it soon.

That dress is gooooorge!!!! Well done you xxxx

Back