NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Wow, that's amazing Mrs Robinson! I did some of the muscle exercises on the Wii Fat for the first time this week and my push ups were beyond pathetic. Definitely gonna work on them tho :D

My NSV this week was that I was whistled at by a lorry driver (not a very good looking lorry driver unfortunately, but first time I have been whistled at in a long time...)

Some fantastic NSVs - keep 'em coming! xxx

:DGreat thread :D Well Done everyone!

I've had a few and I love it!

I agree with what Ian says about people in the street, I still brace myself when i go past groups of youths etc for fat comments but they havent happened for a while! :D I feel like going back sometimes and saying..."why didnt you call me fatty? etc"
Also I've been shopping with my daughter a couple of times and been able to try things on in the same shops without having to go into the plus size sections! We are still very different sizes but even this feels great! that we could even have some clothes the same if we wanted ha ha
Also cinema seats are much bigger and I can change position throughout the film rather than being wedged in one place!

i didnt have anything to eat at the football yesterday - even when my fiance was scoffing a very tasty looking pie!!! just diet coke for me :) xxxx

Was rooting through my cupboards for something to wear to a party this afternoon, pulled out something that I'd rolled up in a ball and stuffed at the back, decided to try it on and it fit! The last time I wore this outfit was on my sister's sister-in-law's wedding, over 5 years ago. Today, I wore it to her son's first birthday party! As we were leaving, she pulled me to the side and said 'WOW, you've lost weight!'...

I cannot contain my chufties! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i didnt have anything to eat at the football yesterday - even when my fiance was scoffing a very tasty looking pie!!! just diet coke for me :) xxxx

I didnt have anything at the football either! :) NSV!!!!

My friend said I looked like I'd lost weight, despite only losing 4.5 pounds at the time :)

new NSV - i tried on my knee high gorgeous tan boots - and they do up nearly half way up the old 'trunks'.....by Xmas i want to be in them looking all schexy!!!!

They only did up past my cankles (about a third of the way up my leg) before so i am making some progress :D xxxx

Also tried on my designer jacket and its fitting in the body (sort of) but the arms are still too tight - but it is definatley fitting better......!

will keep you all updated! x

Two weeks ago I was travelling and was wearing a skirt. Since I'd been away it was on second-day-wear (when things are always a bit looser) but I was walking round the airport clutching at my waistband to stop it falling down.
Not a victory at the time, I must have looked like I have some kind of problem and it wasn't easy with a bag to carry too, especially with the aeroplane steps when I was tripping over the skirt too so trying to hold the hem, waist and a wheelie suitcase as though it was within the 15kg allowance (when it weighed a tonne) - but 2 NSVs I guess since not only is the skirt too big for me now but also I survived the journey without ending up in just my pants :)

I now officially need to wear a belt to hold my jeans up! Wooooo! Mind you, that's only because I'm too skint to replace them, lol! :8855: xx

woo hoo! good feeling isnt it!

I had a NSV when i bought a size 16 dress for a wedding in mexico and wa a size 20 at christmas :)

Also last week i saw my friend in town was talking to her,, when i walked awa litterally half way down the street she shouted "LIANNA, OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO SKINNY" i was sooooooooo Happy!!!! woohoo!!!

Back