NSVs - Non Scale Victories

After a busy day at work earlier i bit to the train station walked into the station cafe and thought mmmm shall I treat myself to a latte or maybe a can of lager instead!
I think thought no, and grabbed 2 bottles of water instead :)
This is a good NSV for me and I've also saved syns now woo hoo :D

Well done :) xxxx

Im nearly half way through 30 day shred ive hurt my knee doing it but ive not thought "ah sod it" i tried nope.....ive trailed the net looking at alternative cardio so i can still do it im so proud of me! :p

After abolishing clothes shopping in my life since starting SW in December, I decided to treat myself to a dress yesterday. I got into all four Mediums I tried on at gap!!
Generous, elasticated waist mediums, but they fit perfectly and before I'd be unable to breathe/get out of a medium. Felt amazing! For once it didnt matter that there were no Large left on the sale rack!

I'm not sure clothes size in numbers but I used to be a 20 dress size and recon it wont be a squeeze to get into 18's any more, yay :)

Ordered loads of things on Next last night. It's just arrived and all the size 12 trousers/shorts/skirts fit and all the size 10 tops :)

To say I am chuffed is an understatement!

Ordered loads of things on Next last night. It's just arrived and all the size 12 trousers/shorts/skirts fit and all the size 10 tops :)

To say I am chuffed is an understatement!

Thats awesome Hun xxx

a few people have commented on my weight loss over the last week and today my dad was amazed about how much I can eat and still be getting thinner. awesome feeling :p

OH said I look slimmer this time even though I feel huge! :)
I'm only 2lbs heavier than what I was last August at my lightest xx

I went to see the Cosmopolitan Jean Genies as they were in my local shopping centre yesterday. I tried on loads of different styles of jeans and was told, "You've looked good in every pair we've given you" which was nice :) I even tried skinny and straight cut jeans which I've never worn due to my size, and liked them.

Then tried some size 16 bootcut jeans from Peacocks "Oh no sweetheart, they don't look good. They're miles too big. I'll get you a 14 to try." said the lady helping me.

THEY FIT! I've not been in a 14 on the bottom in about 6 years (which is shocking as I'm only 23)

Anyway I went to Peacocks to buy some of these jeans, but in the skinny cut as I preferred them, they were out of stock. so I went to Yours (a shop where the sizes start at a 14) as I liked the jeans I'd tried from there. I thought, "I'll just give the 14's in here a go, just to see."

THEY FIT TOO! So I bought them :)

Another one:

I went to Frankie & Benny's yesterday before going ice skating, then shopping. Now, I'd not had ANY syns for days, and I discovered that if I do that, I over-indulge. I did here Dough sticks to start, and a burger with fries. I did redeem myself by having the sorbet for dessert thought :)

The NSV is that I've not felt guilty, I just started fresh today and will continue making good choices (but enjoying a few syns) all week long. until weigh in on Wednesday shows me what damage my over-indulging did.

I'd normally feel guilty, write the week off and gain, so my brain is changing! :)

Back