NSVs - Non Scale Victories

When you look at a pair of jeans and than nah will never get into them. Try them on and find out there a nice fit ?

I have just put on these jeans from 3 weeks ago (forgot I'd bought them) and guess what they've went from a nice snug fit to I need to wear a belt!!!

Obviously losing inches quicker than weight :0)

Did you have a good time Emsie?

Jenna- amazing will power!! Very impressive. Havent had the temptation of Dominoes around since I started SW luckily!

Tried on alot size 12 black work trousers iv not been into in ages and got into them :) so got loads new work trousers yay!! x

Thats wot im lookin forward to!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have a couple (been saving them up)

*Went to see my consultant and he was impressed with my weight loss and said I looked really healthy :)

*Totally ignored the birthday cakes and cr@p that were at work today amd just had a twiglet instead!

*I'm freeeeeeeeezing! Which just reminds me I'm smaller than I used to be ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

We had an inset day at work yesterday, which was catered by the school canteen (they're actually very good!) and I resisted the scrummy looking but enormous muffins and just had some fruit for dessert! A big achievement for me when I consider how much I love cake, lol!

First day wearimg my coat since spring- have gone down 3 waist belt notches and actually had to make my own notch for the first time in my life!

It's so big on me now- I feel awesome!

Back