NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Please do not share the results of the PF visit! We don't want to know :p

This one is a bit gross....... My belly button isn't as deep! See I said it was gross lol xx

Hahahahaha! Had no idea that could even happen :p

Feeling VERY positive right now. I've just tried on all the clothes I've bought for Florida already and I'm not fat. I'm not a skinny minnie but I'm normal :) The clothes looked better than I imagined they were going to and that includes bikinis. Still have lots of work to do between now and then but I was content with what I saw :)

How much fun holiday clothes! Well done.

Erm tips not sure what I've done to be honest, I exercised 30 mins daily through out losing using wii, trampoline, walking dog.

Then since at target I admit to not so much exercising due to poorly foot, but I have walked the dog 2X 25 mins walk daily, and I'm always on the go! I try and moisturise body after bath but not always. Always face though!

Don't know if this should be classed as a "victory" as I feel really sick and dizzy now!
when you can go on fast fairground rides without being anxious that the barriers won't be able to go down and wedge you in uncomfortably!

Definitely, nothing felt better than being able to go back to Alton towers after nearly 16 years and fitting on ALL the rides... :)

Don't know if this should be classed as a "victory" as I feel really sick and dizzy now!
when you can go on fast fairground rides without being anxious that the barriers won't be able to go down and wedge you in uncomfortably!

Total victory!! Hate all rides :(

Had a nice little victory yesterday. Went shopping with my Mum (we have girly shopping days once or twice a year) and we went to buy me a new suit for work. The past 2 or 3 times I've shopped for a suit it's been horrendous. I've been stuck between a size 18 and 20 (well, a 20 really but was in denial about it!) so I'd try on all the size 18 trousers and they'd either be really tight or not even do up at all, forcing me into a size 20. All the trying on clothes that didn't fit was quite soul destroying and I'd end up sad and in a bad mood. I'd also end up going to every shop in town just to find a pair of trousers that fit properly.

Yesterday I picked up three size 18 suits (jackets and trousers) in the first shop we went to and went to try them on in the changing rooms. Every pair of size 18 trousers fit perfectly and were crazy comfortable! One size 18 suit jacket was also way to big for me so I couldn't buy it and the BEST thing of all was that there was one suit that only had size 16 trousers (no 18s) and I managed to get them fully on AND fastened without much trouble! :greenapple: They're a little tight but I think they'll fit perfectly after I lose another 6lbs or so. I then had the fantastic dilemma of which suits not to buy! I ended up with a pair of black trousers and the size 16 victory suit! Happy day! :)

Wow! Well done! It's a great feeling when you get in smaller sizes.

what a great thread, really inspiring.
NSV-rings are much looser-just noticed that they now slide off (fairly) easily without too much tugging!

Been out on an event with work today and only eaten the sw suitable sandwiches I took - managing to resist all the junk they provide for lunch is a first!

Yesterday I was out and about on my own while on a filming job for the first time in a while (usually have the OH in tow, havent been out alone in like 6 months!) and noticed WAY more guys giving me sleazy looks than usual, even though I had no makeup on and hadnt washed my hair (which is fine so needs to be washed daily!) I probably spent 20 minutes walking on my own between shooting segements and got sleazy eyes about 5 times!

I know it is shallow to assume that this is due to weight loss but I am pretty sure it is :p I am no longer obese!

Back