:-( nt great!!!!

kat85

Hey guys nt a great couple of days, death in the family which has caused me 2 fall off the wagon!!! Utter fail!!! Ive nw had a serious word with myself and cnt use this as an excuse therefore back on it 2moz ......... Watch this space!!! Hope the rest of u guys r doin better than me x x:(

Hi kat im so sorry for ur loss and doesnt sound like an excuse just sometimes things happen in life and way we react isnt always the way we want but u will get back on track. take care,x

Thanx candypie ur kind words have made me :eek: this morning. Told my husband under no circumstances must he let we eat 2day lol!!! C how it goes x

Hey kat, don't be hard on yourself, life is obviously doing that for you at the moment, very sorry to hear about your loss. Those things really mess up your head and routine of course, so I think sometimes the body reacts to protect itself a bit and perhaps you just needed some food, simple as. If you can carry on now, that's great, good luck, hun. Come here often for plenty of support :) x

Sorry for your loss hon. It's totally understandable that your diet took a back seat. xoxo

Last edited:
Its totally understandable that things have slipped after loosing a family member. I am sorry for your loss hun, keep checking back here, the support is invaluable xxx

I am very sorry for your loss:hug99:

How are you today?

Hey guys thanx 4 the support im bk on it 2day even tho i cud demolish a bottle of wine ha ha. U guys r all fab on ea thanx again x x x x x x x

Stay strong...I found my first day a bit of a struggle but feeling much better today...stay strong Kat!

Hope your ok Kat! and doing well back on the diet xx

Back