NumNums no more Numb Bum diary...

Have a glass of water ready by the bottles then it's just a matter of taking a mouth full every time you go in, then over time you can slowly increase it.
I know you suffer with dry skin and it will help it imensly, and also you may find it helps your joints too.
You would be surprised what function water has in the body and what ailments it can help to improve!!

Just had a look through your diary and i love all the pics, i wish i had taken progress pictures at my heaviest (almost 2 stone bigger than i am now) but never did...nor my measurements so i can only base my weightloss success on what the scales said! Some people say to use measurements on weeks with lower weightloss, as you could be losing inches rather than lbs :)

I struggle with water intake too, although in pound land i sometimes buy the buxton 1 litre water bottles, which are normally 2 for a £1, drink two a day and thats 2 litres down. Or recently i just do pint glasses of water, 4/5 approx 2 litres :)
x

Those pictures were a big kick in the butt for me. Every time I feel like I could just order a take away, I look at them and remind myself why I'm doing this.

They're not my heaviest either, I used to be 14st (200lbs ish) back in about 2007/8. But I lost 2 stone while pregnant with my daughter and I've been around the 12-13st mark ever since.

Yeah I'm thinking of getting some bottles of water to judge how much I drink a bit better.

x

I'm just starting the water challenge as well as I am terrible with any liquids. I'll have 4/5 cups of tea at work and not drink for the rest of the day! it's terrible. My new thing is I drink 750ml bottle in the morning and one in the afternoon. On days I got to the gym, i have another whilst working out.

I'm on the loo loads at the moment but that should stop after 3-4 weeks.

Well yesterday....

We went to the funeral in the morning. I've been suffering a bad migraine for about 4 days. Yesterday I took pain killers before we left and put a strip on the side to take with me. By midday I felt sick and room was spinning. I kept telling Stuart that I needed to go home but he kept putting it off. I completely understood why, it was his granddads funeral. But my mum who's pretty much wheel chair bound was looking after my kids and I told her we'd be back by about 1, and we didn't even leave till 1:15.

Be time I got into the house, I was sweating, shivering and trying to stop myself being sick. I sent to bed at 2pm and didn't get up till 6pm. He went to Asda and got me some pain killers designed for migraines and they helped.

I did drink 5 or 6 glasses of water which was really good, but we ordered a take away cause I couldn't face making food and he's useless in the kitchen. I ordered a half portion and barely ate half of that before I felt full, and truthfully, didn't enjoy it.

Can't wait till he gets paid next week to look into getting some exercising equipment :).

I suffer from migraines, not so frequent as I've got older, but they are hell on earth!! I really sympathise with you. I usually crave sugar and fat for days after my migraines which is a nightmare.
Hope your feeling better soon :) xxx

I hate migraines, they completely stop everything (for me anyway). I get really bad photophobia with mine and nothing by sleep (well trying to) and a pitch black room can cure mine. Touch wood I haven't had one for a long while but they are awful. Fully sympathise with you there.

I'm the same with food afterwards. I crave the bad stuff :(

Touch wood I don't think I've ever had one. I get nasty tension headaches that linger for days. But any pain killer with lysine in sorts them out :) make sure you rest up if you can. You've got littlies underfoot as well as being poorly :( its blooming hard work when your ill. I had three under three myself lol. Lord knows where I found the energy!!!

Hi Becca, just found your diary :) Can't imagine how it must be for you to feel so poorly whilst trying to raise three kids. I think you do an amazing job.

Thanks hun :).

Yesterday:

Well Stuart had day off yesterday, so I don't come on the computer much!

I took my miniature jack russell terrier out for a 40min 5mph brisk walk as her little legs couldn't keep up with a jog.

I sat drooling at exercise equipment. I've decided on a cross trainer/exercise bike 2 in 1 for £80 instead of £190. So when he get's paid next week I'll order that, Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, can't wait!

Today:

Small breakfast on the go as I never have time to tend to myself in the morning with the kids, so I stuck and apple and banana in a bag and ate them at my mums quickly before I rushed off to get my sister in law to go to the weight clinic with the kids! James is 13 weeks and 5 days, he weighs 16lbs 2 1/2 oz!! His cousin who is 8 weeks older weighs 1/2 oz less! My James is a wee pie, but he's so long.

Lunch and dinner is undecided. We had some unexpected direct debits come out yesterday, so food shopping was basically everything the kids and Stuart needed and I got bare minimum for myself. So I might need to have fattier meals but small portions till Monday, have to see what I can put together! I always put them before myself, but at same time, felt bad for myself because I pretty much have nothing to eat now. I might have to have carrot sticks alot out of the carrots I bought for the guinea pigs lol.

Exercise bikes r fab!!! U can really get a sweat on whilst watching tv or music channel and it is confortable. When i first got mine the first three days my bum was really sore but i read somewhere if u work through it u get used to the seat and it no longer hurts. Really is true after about 3/4 days was no long uncomfy.

Looking at a 2 in 1 so I can vary my work out's a little. Found a nice little gem on eBay for £135. I'd rather pay a little bit more and have it last or not break on me.

I'm so excited it's stupidddd! I'm almost tempted to beg my mum for her credit card and get it now and pay her back next week, ahhh. I hate waiting for things lol!

Water didn't go too great yesterday. Still failing with it again today too. I keep forgetting :cry:

I hate how much my man works. I know it's not as much as others and some women have to put up with there men being abroad with the army etc. But this treatment makes me feel so ill pretty much every day of my life. He works 6/7 days and two of those are from 8am to 8pm and then it's an hour's drive so he doesn't get back until around 9. Just feel a bit like a single mother sometime. And the money isn't even that great. Commission based job in a recession... great!

Sooooo today, almost finished my 4mile walk for today, got to go get my son from school late and that'll be the last of my walk. BUTT tempted because it's quite nice here, of dropping back in getting them changed and taking Bella out for a wee walkies.

I have no poo bags though, only sandwich bags.. bad enough picking it up, but being able to see it through the bag... hmm :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is weigh in day. After only losing 1lb last week, I'm little worried I've lost nothing. I'm not really trying to stick strictly to 1200 calories now, if I go over by a bit it's okay. Because last week I was good as gold, lost 1lb. Weeks before where I might go to 1300-1400, I lost 2-3lbs.

Weekends suck for me because I don't really do much. Due to lack of money or transportation. 3 Kids, who don't always behave as they should... just alot of hassle and usually ends in one of the kids not getting there own way. Unless it's beautiful weather I think I'll be staying in. But very tempted to get up at 7am and take Bella over the park for 30-45mins before Stu goes to work at 8am. And deffo the same Sunday morning as he doesn't leave until 10am.

Hopefully it'll start being lighter for longer so I can walk her when he gets in from work as well. It's just easier without the kids. I can go at my pace (she tries so hard to keep up bless her).

Errrrm think I've rambled enough for now!

Bella fully grown:

100_0853.jpg

Aww were looking at getting a dog when we move because the new house will be ours we can but at the mo were renting and were not allowed. Not looking forward to getting up at the crack of dawn to go walkies but as we both work its not fair to make it wait til we get home. I'm hoping haing to walk the dog twice a day will burn a few extra cals and should give us an excuse to get out the house at weekends. I dont envy you with 3 kids when my daughter was younger you had to have eyes in the back of your head n that was with just 1. These days you can usually hear her before you see her she sings allllllll day I'm not joking I had to hide chitty chitty bang bang because I was sick of the truley scrumptious song which she would sing repeatedly and not knowing all the words made it even more unbearable lol.

Its pants that your fella works weekends, my fella is doing over time for the next few weekends and then have to go over to ireland for some reason or another in a few weeks so ill be all lonesome, think a few family visits will be on the cards to keep the child entertained :)

Weather up here (northwest of england) is set to be nice all weekend so I hope you get some too.

Malibu xx

Back