Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Morning All:)

Another windy and wet day ! Busy today, off to town to get some pressies for kids and my parents to take with me next week. My Mum is obsessed with dolly mix so I need to go to the market and get her few lbs of it:)
Just put lamb chops in marinate to cook tonight. I know, not very ww friendly but had them in the freezer and wanted to make some space. DO you think it would be better if I would eat only the middle bit with no fat on? How many points shall I count them on? So much weight it is in the bone and I am confused! Anyone?

Have a nice day :)x

Hi hon

Just checked on WW site on points tracker and for 130g chop its 3 points - so i would weigh it and point it like that -thats before cooking!

I love dolly mixtures too especially the little square one's havent had them in ages x

Hiya hun how was your day? Did you enjoy your chops?! I was a bit naughty tonight, mum took us out for dinner and I can honestly say my choices were not great ones! But hey ho theres gotta be a bit of balance right :)

I am so bad!

I got another day which I should cross out from my ww diary! All went well until 4pm when I met my OH at the bar. I didnt drink any booze (my knee meds) but after having countles diet coke I moved to alcohol free cocktails and that was a disaster! Must had few pints of coconut milk, plenty of sugar, more sugar, more fruits and overall very bad:copon:Had like 6 big sugary, milky, chocolaty drinks:eek: so it must be like 10 points each. I didnt eat but that do not make it any better! :break_diet:
I never had such a bad week on ww since January! The gain is for sure on Sunday.
I need it to put me back on track and kick my bum. I was too lucky getting away with sts when going a bit off track.
Hope you all had more ww friendly days!

chin up chuck - the day is over - tomorrow is a new ww friendly day where u can burn off those cocktails with some activity and eat like a rabbit lol counteract the damage!! it will be like it never happened!! xx

Draw the proverbial line under that bad day it was only a day so well done don't let it become a bad week and you will be sorted.

Like the sound of dolly mixtures I love them luckily I don't know where to buy them from locally as they're in my mind now!!

Have a good weekend

M

Focused and back today:) I think my OH moaning about me loosing weight and looking too skinny (which I am not) gives my brain a green light to be naughty!

Anyway, I am going be good today, WI tomorrow but had a pick so know what it will be:(

Going to catch up with housework today because I didnt do much this week. My knee is a pain. The tapes they put on on Thursday got all sticky and yukee and are in a way with my jeans! I think tracksuit option for me today:)

Enjoy your weekend everyone

Dont worry about cocktail day - its allowed and its only one day! This is for life not just for this week, so we gotta have some pleasures/off days ;o)

Hope your knee eases and don't over do the housework hun x

Thanks Ladies:) You always know how to make me feel better:)

Did three loads of washing and now waiting for it to dry. That will keep me busy tonight when ironing! And will keep me away from the fridge as well:)

Cooked lasagna for lunch tomorrow. Actually, I cooked two, one for OH and kids and one small one with quorn for myself:) And got a huge pot of BNS and peppers soup cooling down waiting to be wizzedup. I am so proud of myself:)

3 loads of washing to iron... your a better woman than me - I just shake it all and hang it out lol xxx

Hey hun i think you have the perfect excuse NOT to do the ironing....
Well you do have a very very very very very poorly knee!!!!shouldnt put too much pressure on it with all that standing...:D

xx

good luck for wi, if it's not the result you want all you can do is start afresh. Well done on all the cooking and cleaning! I've been entertaining 2 year olds today, I'm pooped lol... Will pop in tom see how your doing xx

dont you worry about those cocktails! everyone has a blip but i think after your news on your knee you deserved a couple of nice drinks!

heres to a good WI for you tomorrow :) xxx

I have gain 3lbs:cry:but it is what I have expected after what I had this week. I know where the problem is and I need to work on it. Need a bit more planning as well. I think I let it slip this week because I am out on Monday and on holidays on Thursday so part of me was thinking, 'there is no point in sticking to diet because in few days I will off it anyway'. I know stupid.
I need a plan which is doable. I am on 18 points. so if I do :
Sunday 18
Monday b+l 5 points and rest left for dinner where I just chose something not too bad
Tue plus wed 14 points
Thursday-Tuesday - holidays, will try to stick to 24 which is like a maintenance points for me. Than when back diet will be 100%.
Any advice? do you think it is good approach?

Good luck you can do it, it'll be off in no time. Enjoy this lovely weather x see how you go on 14 points, I don't think your aloud any less! If on 14 you struggle give yourself and extra 1.5. Xx

Back