Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Thanks girls. I shouldnt weight myself on Monday:) Anyway, I have decided on staying good until the rest of the week and worry after the WI:)
Going out next Monday night and on 2nd April going away for a week so it is going be difficult time dieting. Good I got you all to kick my a*** back into a diet mood when I am back:)

Oh My Word hats off to you for your pub grub choice! How lovely surprising you with a meal out, I'll have to let my OH know lol..... Hope your having a good day.

I'm really dreadful and forever jumping on the scales 'tut tut' i'm addicted to the blooming things... unless i've been naughty ha ha!

Hiya

Oh don't you hate it when life gets in the way of dieting lol .... are you going away somewhere nice?

Twigs
xx

Oh My Word hats off to you for your pub grub choice! How lovely surprising you with a meal out, I'll have to let my OH know lol..... Hope your having a good day.

I'm really dreadful and forever jumping on the scales 'tut tut' i'm addicted to the blooming things... unless i've been naughty ha ha!

I think he read from my face that question "what is for tea tonight" would get him a stab on the back so he took me out:)

I am addicted too! Even more after being naughty to check has weight gone away yet!

Hiya

Oh don't you hate it when life gets in the way of dieting lol .... are you going away somewhere nice?

Twigs
xx

On Monday going to my fav French restaurant so plenty of cream and butter! And next Thursday going to Poland to see my parents. So evenmore butter and cream involved!

so for my WI on 12.04 I am hoping to be 132lbs - what I was last week. i think it is optimistic to hope for sts but hey, I can do it:)

I decided on changing my goal weight and added 6lbs to it. I was reading some diaries today and was thinking where I want to be and I think 120lbs goal was a bit unrealistic to keep for a long time. I think that for my build – pear shape- 9st would be a perfect weight because already my chest went down to 32-34A:cry: so I am scared what would happened if I would lost another 12lbs:eek:! I will need to work hard to tone my tights and bum. And changing the goal made me feel more positive I think. Feeling more motivated and believe more that after reaching it I can happily maintain it. :innocent0001:

Thats a good goal weight and all the better for seeing more maintable. You will be happy with that and that is so important

M

i totally feel your pain on the little boobs - some of my 38B cups are getting really roomy :( time to come to terms i think and get a proper fitting!

well done on deciding a real goal weight - i think 9st is a perfectly acceptable weight for your build and height.. just 6lbs to go now! :)

gosh - you are a lot taller than me and will be about 4lbs lighter - you will be teeny tiny by the time you are through.

I know what you mean on shape though - why can't we just tell our bodies where to drop the fat from??? Now that would be a design feature worth having!

Thats a good goal weight and all the better for seeing more maintable. You will be happy with that and that is so important

M

Thanks M

i totally feel your pain on the little boobs - some of my 38B cups are getting really roomy :( time to come to terms i think and get a proper fitting!

well done on deciding a real goal weight - i think 9st is a perfectly acceptable weight for your build and height.. just 6lbs to go now! :)

I know, cant wait!:) Today I went and got new bra and it is 32A:cry: But my bottom half is still size 12:cry:

gosh - you are a lot taller than me and will be about 4lbs lighter - you will be teeny tiny by the time you are through.

I know what you mean on shape though - why can't we just tell our bodies where to drop the fat from??? Now that would be a design feature worth having!

It is a shame I cannot move fat from my bum into my boobies! I would love that. My OH would love too. :p

LRO: someone would maje a fortune if could make a cream which when massage into the skin can make the fat move:)

Good day today. Been shopping and got some ww frienldy stuff such as pink and whites - half a point each- which I have never tried before. And some ww crisps and cookies so I wont binge on kids sweets:)

I am going to have a coffe now and two pink and whites to check are they worth the points:)

oh, and bad news apart from new bra is that I cannot do ANY excercises now! Went for another physio appoitment and as there is no progress with my knee and muscle are not responding to excercise they put some tapes and plasters all over my knee till tuesday to try reposition the cap:( I am getting really worried now and upset because it is going be very long time before i can put my running trainers on and relax.

Going to have that coffee and sweets now to cheer myself up.

Aww sorry to hear the news on your poorly knee.Hope it soon heals and then you can get back out running.

I was discussing my goal weight to OH this morning and im thinking of changing mine too..
Yours is a very realistic goal now and not long off.
Bye for now xx

I would say 9st is a realsitic and achievable goal hun. I set mine lower to start with (always with the extrem me!) but have settled for a more realistic 9st7, just got to get there now.....

Hiya

Sorry to hear the knee isn't healing ... I feel your pain :(

How did you find the pink and whites ??

Twigs
xx

:O( sorry your knee isn't getting any better.
As you have a more realistic goal you should have no trouble reaching it. You are very determined and your food diary is fab. Chin up we're all here for you xx

Aww sorry to hear the news on your poorly knee.Hope it soon heals and then you can get back out running.

I was discussing my goal weight to OH this morning and im thinking of changing mine too..
Yours is a very realistic goal now and not long off.
Bye for now xx

Thanks Fuzzy. Are you thinking of moving goal weight up or lowering it down? You dont have much to go now! And with all exercises you do you will get there with no time! xx

I would say 9st is a realsitic and achievable goal hun. I set mine lower to start with (always with the extrem me!) but have settled for a more realistic 9st7, just got to get there now.....

I think I was unrealistic too with mine 120lbs. I think it will be difficult to maintain low weight so I think we are doing right to trying to set realistic numbers! Curvy0girl I believe you get to your 9.7:)

Hiya

Sorry to hear the knee isn't healing ... I feel your pain :(

How did you find the pink and whites ??

Twigs
xx

Someone recommended them on one of the websites and I have been looking for them for ages. Went to morrisons near the hospital today and without looking for them I found them when was getting buiscits for kids! So if you got Morrisons near you have a look:) Had two with my coffee today and they were ok. A bit sugary but two for 1pt it is a bargain!

:O( sorry your knee isn't getting any better.
As you have a more realistic goal you should have no trouble reaching it. You are very determined and your food diary is fab. Chin up we're all here for you xx

Thanks Ugg. I am feeling positive about the weight loss, diet and goal today:)

Risotto will be for tea tonight. OH is at the football so I got 60 min to finish watching Mistresses, catch up with diaries before off cooking!

hey hun,

i am about the same height as you and 9 stone is where i am aiming -- that would make us tiny your right - but how hot would we be!!

its not tooooo skinny either i dont think - it would make me a size 8 I reckon ... i haven't been an 8 since i was 17 so it would be good!!!

you are now at the weight i so desperatly would love to be when i go on my hols in june - so im gonna do my best!!

anyway good luck - we will get there i am sure!! especially with all this support - it is unbelievable!!
xxx

Hiya hope you have a nice w/end.
Cant decide on my goal weight?
Was going to add 4lbs onto it as i would be in BMI range of 24 then?and within the WW recommendations etc.
xx

Back