Nurseberyl's Diary

You're right. It's hard work pushing a button on a food processor you know. Feel tired just thinking about it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the glittery cupcakes. I can only say that after about the 18th time you make them, you get sick of licking out the bowl!! I have been known on some occasions though, to not even get the mixture in the oven!!!!! :eek: (probably why I am so huge!!!)

Top tip: Put the icing in the fridge for an hour before scooping into piping bag. It will melt less when you are squidging it, and stay in the shape you wanted it to. :D

I know how it feels! I remember last Autumn when I was bigger, I was home alone for atwo days and the weather was all horridly stormy. I made myself a 12 ich cake, which was iced with 500g of icing sugar and butter and I ate the lot - in two days!! And the worst was I didn't see it as a binge, just like a slice every two hours. To me it was just food. And that's not counting the breakfasts/lunches/dinners/snacks. Man, looking back I can no concept of calories. Sometimes I wonder what went through my head...

If anyone's fancying a bit of guilt-free chocolate cake, I've got a microwave chocolate cake recipe (98 calories) in the recipe section if anyone fancies it!

Good luck with the glittery cupcakes. I can only say that after about the 18th time you make them, you get sick of licking out the bowl!! I have been known on some occasions though, to not even get the mixture in the oven!!!!! :eek: (probably why I am so huge!!!)

Top tip: Put the icing in the fridge for an hour before scooping into piping bag. It will melt less when you are squidging it, and stay in the shape you wanted it to. :D

This is why i dont bake! I cant stop eating the end result!

Great tip though thanks!

I know how it feels! I remember last Autumn when I was bigger, I was home alone for atwo days and the weather was all horridly stormy. I made myself a 12 ich cake, which was iced with 500g of icing sugar and butter and I ate the lot - in two days!! And the worst was I didn't see it as a binge, just like a slice every two hours. To me it was just food. And that's not counting the breakfasts/lunches/dinners/snacks. Man, looking back I can no concept of calories. Sometimes I wonder what went through my head...

If anyone's fancying a bit of guilt-free chocolate cake, I've got a microwave chocolate cake recipe (98 calories) in the recipe section if anyone fancies it!

I have in the past made up a batch of hot chocolate icing and just eaten the lot on ice cream, disgusting behaviour.

Im going to try your cake recipe at some point!

happyhealthy said:

A 98 calorie choccie cake?
It's my birthday on Thurs, AND it's my TOTM...I'm off to find that recipe NOW!
:)

I am so annoyed with the bf, he is really overweight, has put on loads since I met him. Thats not why Im pissed off though, he has finally decided to diet (no pressure from me, much!) and is using MFP. But he has decided to eat 800 cals a day and when MFP recommends 2100! he says he is starting off low to shrink his stomach, but its really pissing me off its so dumb for a man his weight and height.

nurseberyl said:
I am so annoyed with the bf, he is really overweight, has put on loads since I met him. Thats not why Im pissed off though, he has finally decided to diet (no pressure from me, much!) and is using MFP. But he has decided to eat 800 cals a day and when MFP recommends 2100! he says he is starting off low to shrink his stomach, but its really pissing me off its so dumb for a man his weight and height.

My OH is the same, was big to begin with but stopped smoking and piled on another 2 stone.
Following my success with CC he's been doing it the last few weeks, but his OWN way! He's biking 12 miles a day and then eating all his exercise cals more or less in sugar! He won't be told!
I don't think that's healthy at all really, but he does seem to be shrinking slowly...
Bloody typical! ;-)

My OH is the same, was big to begin with but stopped smoking and piled on another 2 stone.
Following my success with CC he's been doing it the last few weeks, but his OWN way! He's biking 12 miles a day and then eating all his exercise cals more or less in sugar! He won't be told!
I don't think that's healthy at all really, but he does seem to be shrinking slowly...
Bloody typical! ;-)

Ugh they are so annoying! They want to bloody race us, bf says he wants to catch me up! well at his size and cal limit he will do that in two weeks, easy, its not a race though. He is winding me up so much right now, all he ate was a pack of super noodles for lunch and tinned ravioli on toast for dinner. He doesnt see the problem because hes full. Urrgrgrgrgrhhhhhh.

Ugh they are so annoying! They want to bloody race us, bf says he wants to catch me up! well at his size and cal limit he will do that in two weeks, easy, its not a race though. He is winding me up so much right now, all he ate was a pack of super noodles for lunch and tinned ravioli on toast for dinner. He doesnt see the problem because hes full. Urrgrgrgrgrhhhhhh.

DO NOT get me started on Dick head boyfriends!!!!! :mad:

They will crash and burn eventually hun!! Just keep doing what you are doing and smile and nod when he says he has done something super duper like swim the Atlantic!!!
He might loose big to start, but believe me what he is doing is not sustainable, so when he gets stuck you will still be loosing sensibley and look amazing!!! :D

Stupid bloody men!!!!!!!!!

Stupid boys. I've been feeding hubby 1300 a day like me coz I know he eats another 1000 in crap at work an beer at home!!! So he doesn't put any on but also won't lose (he's a skinny wretch anyway)

Wait till they crash an burn then sashay past in your slinky new body smiling sweetly.

LOL, don't worry - there's no way he's going to be able to stick to 800 if his recommendation is 2100. He'll start passing out.

I went on holiday to a rural village in China a few years ago and being the fussy eater that I am, didn't want to touch the local cuisine. I'd heard one too many tales about the stable meat being dog and even the 'normal' food was cooked in dog oil. Of course this is untrue but I stupidly believed it at the time so for 2 weeks I must of only ate about 500 calories a day in fruit. In the end I fainted due to my poor body not being able to cope with the lack of energy so I definitely have first hand experience with the mantra that your body can't cope with eating enough! Must of been the only time in my life I haven't eaten enough lol!

You're boyfriend will come around. Eventually :D

He'd better come round, he is super annoying right now. and so bloody cheesey, oh just shut up with the cheese, im gonna throw up in my mouth!

Lost 2lbs this week, even after a binge day, a nandos and a carvery!

Nice one!

do do do do do do!!! A little fanfair there for my good friend that lost a super 2 pounds. :D Woop woop :talk017:

thanks guys!

having trouble with my phone, Im on my 3rd iphone from o2 and now this one has stopped making and receiving calls and text! so annoying as need use of my phone all day no good in an emergency to have a phone that doesnt work. Cant even call o2 from it as its free to complain as the phone wont dial! really mad, I want an iphone 4 anyone know how I can moan so much they give in and upgrade me?!

Go into a shop. That way they need to answer you face to face and you can show them the problem directly. You're paying for a service that isn't being delivered and if they don't do anything about that, then that's a breach of the law since it's against the trade descriptions act.

Iphone 4's are awesome - I love mine!

Back