nutter nikki's - the push for Xmas

great things said:
i stubbed my toe. it hurt for ages. then i could hardly walk on it last night. really did think i'd broken it. couldn't stand anyone touching it. couldn't stand the bed covers touching it. it felt better this am and i'm walking better on it but i'm still not convinced that i've not broken it!

I did something similar once -- stubbed my toes on vacuum cleaner. Housework is soooo bad for you!!! Lol

New toe picture.

Attachments

• image-3548037583.jpg
    image-3548037583.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 31
  • image-2464594147.jpg
    image-2464594147.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 30
great things said:
New toe picture.

Ouch. Think you'll lose the nail?

MinnieMel said:
Ouch. Think you'll lose the nail?

Not sure! That wasn't a very clear picture. Here's another. The bruising actually goes under my toe too.

Attachments

• image-416117601.jpg
    image-416117601.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 32
Just having a quick catch up. I think you've prob broken that toe Nikki, have you had it x-rayed? I broke mine in Cyprus a few years ago, but didn't get anything done with it, it's not deformed so it didn't need pinning. They don't really do much with broken toes anyway. If its painful strap it to the next toe and it should heal ok.

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

It's not bent. Not had it. x-rayed either. Less bruised today but still sore if I touch it. Did Zumba last night and it was ok!

New toe picture.

Attachments

• image-4252891310.jpg
    image-4252891310.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 40
New toe picture. Since Monday I've been in the 1200 plan. I hate moving away from shakes as I loose control. Just can't be bothered cooking then I loose the plot!

Attachments

• image-620799788.jpg
    image-620799788.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 43
Hi Nikki,

It looks it is healing. How's your dad?

MinnieMel said:
Hi Nikki,

It looks it is healing. How's your dad?

Dads still on intravenous antibiotics. He's got to go back Sunday again. Then they might change antibiotics. Looks like he might be doing another 7 days on new ones. It's a tough infection.

great things said:
Dads still on intravenous antibiotics. He's got to go back Sunday again. Then they might change antibiotics. Looks like he might be doing another 7 days on new ones. It's a tough infection.

Is it looking any better? His leg.

Morning Nikki -

I hope your Friday the 13th goes well. Mel x

Last Sunday wearing glasses (or that's the plan)! Took dad back for a review at hospital today. His leg looks better and he's now gone onto oral antibiotics.

1200 isn't going well. I think I've lost control. I can't seem to hack it. I let loose too much! Thinning of having a little off cd time next week then getting back to a higher plan after that. Would prefer an 810 approach with porridge for brekkie, salad for lunch with fruit and pasta or jacket with my tea choice. Would make more sense than what is written and planned out for the 1200!

great things said:
Last Sunday wearing glasses (or that's the plan)! Took dad back for a review at hospital today. His leg looks better and he's now gone onto oral antibiotics.

1200 isn't going well. I think I've lost control. I can't seem to hack it. I let loose too much! Thinning of having a little off cd time next week then getting back to a higher plan after that. Would prefer an 810 approach with porridge for brekkie, salad for lunch with fruit and pasta or jacket with my tea choice. Would make more sense than what is written and planned out for the 1200!

Hi Nikki,

Glad to read your dad us better. I'm excited about your spec-free future. I think 810 sounds very doable, especially 1200 is making it difficult to stay in control.

Glad to hear your dads leg is looking better. Good luck with the laser!! I know exactly what you mean about the higher plans, I even lose control on 810, i just can't be trusted!!

Glad to hear your dad is well. I'll check out the link from the computer.

Last Monday wearing glasses.

How exciting! Good luck for today!

How did it go Nikki?? How's the new eyes??

Back