nutter nikki's - the push for Xmas

great things said:
Well got called out of school today. Dad went to docs. His wasn't there but another saw him. He was really shirty with my dad. Was pretty reluctant to see him but did. Told him to go to hospital. He phoned me as I had to get him there. It was a touch and go epic event to whether he was going to be kept in for 3 days. His infection is spreading up his leg and he needed intravenous antibiotics. They decided to give him his first lot today then let him go home and send in the 'special forces' (district nurse team) for tomorrow and Friday. He's back at the hospital Saturday for re-assessment. I mouthed off at our docs tonight when I went for my jab in my butt. Told the receptionist I don't need to go through this right now. I'm going to get a letter in to change docs. Not happy!

You're kidding. Is there a governing body to which you can report the doctor?

I am glad he is getting treatment.

Not bothering. He didn't do much for my mum. Her toe had got really bad before she was sent to hospital. He's useless!

Have sent a letter into the doc practise manager asking to change docs. Been meaning to do it for ages!

I hood it gets sorted. How is he doing?

It's early days. Only his 2nd intravenous today. Hes another tomorrow then back to hospital sat.

Fingers crossed for him.

How are you, Ems and Lil Dude?

MinnieMel said:
Fingers crossed for him.

How are you, Ems and Lil Dude?

I'm ok. Bit miffed off lately trying to juggle everything. Ems and dude break up from school today. I break up next week. Laser eye week after. Yeah!

great things said:
I'm ok. Bit miffed off lately trying to juggle everything. Ems and dude break up from school today. I break up next week. Laser eye week after. Yeah!

So do you have to pay for child care?

Yes mel for both. £56 a full day total.

Got some new stuff for the house. Looking good. Photos are a bit pants though.

Attachments

• image-1870735078.jpg
    image-1870735078.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 47
  • image-4213755903.jpg
    image-4213755903.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 43
  • image-2691897375.jpg
    image-2691897375.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 42
  • image-154759780.jpg
    image-154759780.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 57
great things said:
Yes mel for both. £56 a full day total.

Got some new stuff for the house. Looking good. Photos are a bit pants though.

Nice! Pretty dog, too.

Working for free next week!

Sounds like your really going through the mill at the moment.

Lovely doggy, love dallys :)

So tired tonight. I've been a real moody git today. Set off from home about 9.20 to take dad to the hospital. Got home just before 1pm. Did the washing and hung it out. Had a grrr at hubby. Had tea at dads house, kids and hubby did. Came home. Brought still damp clothes in. Now in bed and I'm so ready for sleep. Not feeling great, bit sick to be honest. Hope I'm not catching a bug!

Morning Nikki!

I hope today is a good day for the your whole clan.

Argh. My back number plate on my car is wrong! Just noticed! It was pealing so it was changed. From letters say hwo to who! Argh! Stressed!

great things said:
Argh. My back number plate on my car is wrong! Just noticed! It was pealing so it was changed. From letters say hwo to who! Argh! Stressed!

I'm sure they'll remake it.

MinnieMel said:
I'm sure they'll remake it.

It was the BMW garage that changed it as car is brand new. I can't believe they cocked up again! 3rd time now! Going to have a blast on the phone. I can't now drive my car incase I get pulled over!

great things said:
It was the BMW garage that changed it as car is brand new. I can't believe they cocked up again! 3rd time now! Going to have a blast on the phone. I can't now drive my car incase I get pulled over!

Sigh. It is always something.

image-1118615711.jpg

Made me think of, Ems.

Bashed toe yesterday. Thought I might have broken it. It got an amazing bruise!

Attachments

• image-705017480.jpg
    image-705017480.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 52
Ouch. How'd you do that?

Ouch. How'd you do that?
i stubbed my toe. it hurt for ages. then i could hardly walk on it last night. really did think i'd broken it. couldn't stand anyone touching it. couldn't stand the bed covers touching it. it felt better this am and i'm walking better on it but i'm still not convinced that i've not broken it!

Back