nutter nikki's - the push for Xmas

Life changes us! We cant always be who we used to be. You've had it tough for a long time and im sure you are nowhere near an alchoholic :) Maybe its just become an emotional crutch, like food is.

You arent a failure because you arent behaving the same way you did last year. You cant be expected to, you arent that person anymore.

All you can do is just take it a day at a time :)

cornishkez said:
Life changes us! We cant always be who we used to be. You've had it tough for a long time and im sure you are nowhere near an alchoholic :) Maybe its just become an emotional crutch, like food is.

You arent a failure because you arent behaving the same way you did last year. You cant be expected to, you arent that person anymore.

All you can do is just take it a day at a time :)

^She's right. You've been through a lot. Don't buy it or have itin the house, then you won't consume it. I'm out funds sndnot buying more. Too easy to snack on -- and they are high calorie.

Darn it! Taken strapping off both feet and now they're massively itchy! Argh!!!!

Itchy is good. It means healinv, right?

cornishkez said:
Itchy is good. It means healinv, right?

Or allergy to the adhesive.

think it was healing. feel better but still not 100% so going to strap it up again!

When I had my wrists operated on, they itched like crazy as the muscles were reattaching.

Right tomorrow is the start of ME!

P.S I've lost my flaming car keys!!! No idea where they are! :(

Ems found my car keys. Outside the back of the house round the corner of the conservatory. Hidden under something I think. Probably dude!

great things said:
Ems found my car keys. Outside the back of the house round the corner of the conservatory. Hidden under something I think. Probably dude!

Lol - gotta love 'em. Good on, Ems!

How the "stuff" work?

Good oh, expensive business to replace! How is Day 1 of you going?

Not tied yet mel.

810 is ok. Really want to do ss but until I'm in ketosis and head is out of she'd fully I feel I would struggle.

Feet are killing me again. They were feeling better and after Zumba last night were ok. Got up during the night and was back to hobbling again. So out comes the strapping again!

great things said:
Not tied yet mel.

810 is ok. Really want to do ss but until I'm in ketosis and head is out of she'd fully I feel I would struggle.

Feet are killing me again. They were feeling better and after Zumba last night were ok. Got up during the night and was back to hobbling again. So out comes the strapping again!

Sorry your footsies hurt.

Yep. Not as bad as they were.

Not feeling can today. 6 months today since I lost mum and I have a poorly tummy too.

Last edited:
great things said:
Yep. Not as bad as they were.

Not feeling can today. 6 months today since I lost mum and I have a poorly tummy too.

(((((HUGS)))))

Dudes Xmas pressies arrived today. He's going to love Santa!

great things said:
Dudes Xmas pressies arrived today. He's going to love Santa!

OMG you are "on top of things"!

great things said:
Ems has the joys of nits :(

After you cure them - wash and comb her hair every week with a fine tooth comb and blow dry it. The heat kills the eggs. It'll kep it from reoccurring.

Back