Nutty's LL diary

Blimey, that's amazing nutty!! Well done!!

My first measurements.......well chuffed

Chest lost 8 cm
Waist lost 13 cm
Hips lost 10 cm

Goodness me! That is some loss x x. Well done nutty!

Do not know whats wrong with me today..... can't stop thinking about food !!! Im desperate for a roast beef sandwich with onion gravy.
Im worried that im in week 5 and the last few days im thinking alot about eating... I realise i use food wrong for example a really busy day, tired and all i wanted was a proper meal meat,pots and veg.
Im so sorry talking about food. 9 weeks to finish foundation that seems such a long time..... i dont want to let myself down. im not feeling positive. I think I should go to bed and sleep - see what tomorrow brings.

Keep positive nutty! Im feeling similar but im sure tomorrow will be better when i have got through another weekend.
Have a bath and an early night xxx

Hey Nutty,
Just take 1 day at a time & try not to think of how long is still left to go ... I find it works for me;)
Hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow
yoyo
xx

Can not believe weigh day here again !!! End of week 5. Im feeling much better in myself today regarding LL. I really did think I would give up at the weekend. Thanks everyone for the support given.
I will update later today. Hope everyone has a great day.
Nutty x
Onwards and downwards

Good luck Hun! I've just noticed we're the same weight at the moment :)
Onwards and downwards indeed! :)

Well done for not giving up Nutty!
You can do it :) xxxx

:D 4.6 lbs loss....yipee.:bliss:

im so pleased I didnt give up at the weekend.

25.3 lbs in total. I cant weight to get to weigh in next week. ( not that im wishing it away !!;);)) When ive lost 28 lbs it will be the most weight ive lost in years and of course in the shortest time !!!:D

Yay!!! Result!!! Good girl! Well done! I'm 5lbs away from 2stone but I'm scared this week it might be tough to lose that much as I'm not well :(
We shall see..

Oh Nutty that is absolutely fantastic!! You must feel so good - all your perseverance is paying off :D
Roll on next week ... just think how much you will have lost by Xmas ... woop woop!! :)
yoyo
xx

Well done you. That's great news Nutty. Congratulations .

Hi, has anyone tried doing anything different in the packs.??

Ive read something about crisps? But worried to try it in case it goes

wrong and its an expensive mistake.

any ideas or tips ??

Nutty x

I tried the crisps once or twice. They're alright but cooking the pack in the microwave (apart from chilli and porridge) destroys the vitamins and minerals so I wouldn't be making a habit out of it as you might lose out on all the nutriens you should be getting.
X

Thats interesting - thanks Magiclove x

Its been a funny weekend, we had lots of family ringing to plan for christmas and new year. :48:
Honestly, Ive been trying not to think about it.......food....food and more food and drink of course :(

My foundation course finishes 10th december. The night of my works christmas party :sigh: . Ive volunteered to work , however due to the difficult year we have had on the ward my lovely collegues have insisted I come and let my hair down as Ive just finished 12 months of management !!!

I have a few weeks to make decisions. so gonna try not to stress too much about it.

Another week nearly over wed is week six weigh in.....surprisingly it is going quicker than I thought it would. :)

Nutty

Yes.... Christmas. I'm dreading it too. Not just because of the food but also because of all the pressure i'm going to be put under from all my friends and family. My foundation ends on 15th of Dec and by then I will hopefully lose over 3 stone so what I know will happen, people will try to convince me to stop 'dieting'. I'll hear all sorts.. 'you've lost enough', 'you'll look too skinny', 'come one you can take a break from it for xmas'. I can guarantee that.
I must stay strong and carry on as I def won't reach my goal by Christmas.
Good luck with your decisions hun. You know what's right for you and you should be in control.

I remember 2 years ago Christmas. I got to my ultimate goal in the first week of December. I was terrified of eating again after a year of abstinence. I told my LLC I wanted to stay on abstinence until after Christmas because I felt there would be just too much temptation if I started RTM. She thought I was just putting off re-introducing food which was probably right, but I stayed on the packs and started RTM at the start of the year. It was definitely the best way for me.
:xmastree:

Weigh day ....... isnt it funny 6 weeks today and I still feel nervous.

Back