Nuz's Diary

nuzzy

Week 1: headaches have come and gone thank goodness, it's not been as hard as I thought it would! I just hate cooking for my partner as my mind is telling me that I should eat, even if I'm not actually hungry

Bring on LT must really make you think twice about the eating habits we got sucked in!

Here's to an optimistic start - I hope my first weigh in reflects this!

I have had the worst day ever today...its my first weigh in tomorrow and ive been feeling really down about my weight and I don't look or feel any different....had a good cry about it but nobody to talk to ;(

Hi Nuzzy,

Hope you are okay, I'm sure we have all been down about this diet.. I know I have!
I'm on week 3, day 5! I would of never ever believed I could do this. It really makes me take a step back and look at what others around me are eating!!

Keep going!! I know when I feel down I have a sly peek on my own scales (naughty, but keeps me motivated)
How long do you plan on being on this diet? Or how much do you want to lose?

Soontobeskinnyminnie xxx

Nuzzy you can and are doing this :) I think everyone has bad days ( I certainly have) but the good thing is the next day is always a better day:) good luck for your weigh in and keep us posted :) x

Thank you soontobeskinnyminnie and citylady73. Hopefully today will be a better day, just got to plough through til 5.00 and then I find out if I've lost anything.

I'm currently at 16st and I need to lose around 7stones, which is a tall order. I know people have lost a great deal of weight on this diet and I really rate their resilience, it's inspirational

Positive thinking all the way (I hope)

Thanks again guys xxxxx

I want to lose 5/6! It sounds like a long way away at the moment but we CAN do this!
Think positive things & keep us updated on your weigh in.

Soontobeskinnyminnie xxx

Had my first weigh in today and I lost.....9lbs!! I can't believe it, so happy and extremely motivated to keep going, don't know what I was getting all upset about now!

Thankyou all for your support and kind words! I really couldn't have got through my first week without you guys! X

Well done, that's brilliant

Oh wow nuzzy that fantastic!! WELL DONE!! :) :)

Well done!! I think it's more into the second week that you start noticing in your clothes. I lost 11lbs in my first week and didn't feel any difference so my mum got loads of tins out of the cupboard and worked out how many tins equaled 11lbs, put them in a bag and made me carry it, you wouldn't believe how much 9lb is! xx

Well done that's good x

Well done Nuzzy!! x x x

Thankyou, I was hoping to lose a bit more but the lady at the pharmacy said you don't lose much during TOTM so I guess it's not bad...a loss is still a loss x

Yep, TOTM can always tricky! Try and take a longer view on this weeks loss, it all adds up nicely over time x x x

Back