NYE 100%!?

who else managed to stay 100% total solution yesterday? I went to a house party, lots lovely party food and alcohol. It was day 5 & I stuck to plan having just coffee and water. I am proud of myself. Feeling so determined. Who is with me?

Fantastic! Well done you :) :)

I'm starting tomorrow, so as of midnight I will be with you ;)

That's great, well done! My first day is tomorrow too. Just had my last 'meal' and have everything ready to go x

I'll be on day 4 tomorrow. This is the second time I'm trying exante after putting on weight again. I'm the biggest I've ever been and feeling horrible for it. I know exante works.. I lost over a stone in the first three weeks last time. But I'm finding it so hard. Drinking lots of water but the hunger pangs and cravings are making me feel miserable and I'm not getting anything done. Why's putting it on so easy but getting rid of it so hard?!

Beccastar maybe you are not in ketosis yet. I read ketosis can start anytime for day 2 to day 5. Hopefully the hunger will stop soon and you will find it easier.

I'll be on day 4 tomorrow. This is the second time I'm trying exante after putting on weight again. I'm the biggest I've ever been and feeling horrible for it. I know exante works.. I lost over a stone in the first three weeks last time. But I'm finding it so hard. Drinking lots of water but the hunger pangs and cravings are making me feel miserable and I'm not getting anything done. Why's putting it on so easy but getting rid of it so hard?!

I know how you feel! It's so easy to go backwards :(

I'm on day one today and already my headache is starting. Going to pop to town in a bit, take my mind off it.

I just started Exante today and I have at least 12 stone to lose. It scares me to be honest but then I see pictures of people who have achieved success on this diet and I am inspired:).

Back