Nyssa's Diary - am going down! :-)

jules1981 said:
Wow-you have done soooooo well hun, you should be so proud of yourself ;0)

Hope to check out Iceland next week :) I only ever buy Ice Creams from there for hubby will have a proper look when i go :)

Thank you hun and with the ice creams even though we have a box of 6 i havnt touched one yet although i dont think id be saying the same if it was a tub of ben and jerrys lol

i love cookie dough, now also like mini twisters and mini milks as they are lower in cals! :) xxxx

jules1981 said:
i love cookie dough, now also like mini twisters and mini milks as they are lower in cals! :) xxxx

I dont eat ice cream much but didnt think about the mini milks and i love them :)

I was over by 100 on my calories yesterday, not through eating junk but by the time i put my lo to bed it was 8.30pm my oh was winding me up and i just wanted to eat and get out if his way so i just had a microwave meal which took me over.

Im not going to fret over it though il just make sure i take it off todays allowance as i look at my calories over the week rather than just daily.

First weigh in is tomorrow do rezlly hoping for atleast a 1lb loss x

Hey hun, Hope things are ok between you and OH now xxx

I never thought about looking at my cals over a week rather than day :) that's a great idea, especially as I tend to eat more at the weekend when Hubby is about!

I love mini milks :)

xxx

Hope he has stopped winding u up now, men eh!!!

Good luck for tomorrow :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jules1981 said:
Hey hun, Hope things are ok between you and OH now xxx

I never thought about looking at my cals over a week rather than day :) that's a great idea, especially as I tend to eat more at the weekend when Hubby is about!

I love mini milks :)

xxx

Ive seen other people look at calories ovet a week and with juddd you have low cals one day and high the next but it levels out to the same number over the week as if cc.

Mfp gives you the option to see your weekly calories so going to start utilising it.

My OH really doesnt know when to stop and he pushes and pushes untill i explode, also having a few personal problems with him as i want to move back home he doesnt so its very stressful but thank god i havnt been turning to food!

My new george foreman came yesterday with the side griddle and its fab, can fry a lovely egg with no oil!

Todays calories have totalled 1217

Didnt really have breakfast but had lunch at 11.30

Lunch 273cals
Chicken breast wrap

Dinner 577cals
2 weight watchers sausages, 2 eggs, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes and 2slices of wholemeal toast

Mid afternoon i had some black grapes and strawberrys with natural yoghurt for 167cals

For snacks i had a banana and 2satsumas and 150mls milk for my coffees for 200cals

Ive been making an effort to try snd eat fruit for snacks rather than crisp etc so im really pleased with myself today :)

weigh in today and pleased to say am down to 158.8lbs which is a loss of 2.8lbs.

Im going to be weighing in 1day early next week as am away for 10days so i wont have a weigh in after that for 2weeks which will be hard!

Its a beautiful day today and im at home on my own with LO, i best stay away from all the food and catch up on housework!

Woohoooo well done hun that's brilliant!!! Xxx

Thanks Stef :)

Ive planned for today which totals 1166 calories, not eate lunch tet though.

Breakfast - 250 cals
1piece of wholemeal toast with fried egg (no oil) cooked on griddle with grilled mushrooms and tomatoes

Mid morning - 204 cals
Black grapes and strawberrys wiyh natural yoghurt

Lunch - 273 cals
Chicken breast wrao

Dinner - 291 cals
2 ww pork sausages, instant mash and vegetables

Drinks - 53 cals
150ml skimmed milk

Snacks - 95 cals
banana

out of interest stef i put all this into the ww calculator and was only 19points!

I love your SnS badge! Well done on your vlcd loss. I lost 2 stone on SnS but gained half back :( Have tried going back but can't do it so I'm CC again. Look forward to reading your diary xx

Whatttt???? Only 19pp???? I am amazed!!! If I don't have a good loss on ww I may just start calorie counting with ya!!
How u getting on today xxx

Skinny Sia said:
I love your SnS badge! Well done on your vlcd loss. I lost 2 stone on SnS but gained half back :( Have tried going back but can't do it so I'm CC again. Look forward to reading your diary xx

I couldnt get back on it either hun, well done for jumping back on cc :)

Xxx

Skinny Sia said:

Thanks hun, im sure you will do great on calorie counting and its more sustainable and i honrstly dont feel like im dieting.

Atleast you have kept 1stone off and half of your gain was most probably watet x

stef2009 said:
Whatttt???? Only 19pp???? I am amazed!!! If I don't have a good loss on ww I may just start calorie counting with ya!!
How u getting on today xxx

So far today only had breakfast of 2crumpets with chocolate philly and banana. Ive been iceland today and bought a few ready meals for around 350cals each and are double the size of the ww ones and got some pizzas which are 350cals for half, i really dont feel like am dieting and since breakfast am not even hungry, i also took a sneak peak on scales and am 1lb down from yesterday some how so im a happy girl lol

How have you been getting on? I will pop over your diary as havnt caught up for a few days x

nyssa88 said:
Thanks hun, im sure you will do great on calorie counting and its more sustainable and i honrstly dont feel like im dieting.

Atleast you have kept 1stone off and half of your gain was most probably watet x

stef2009 said:
I couldnt get back on it either hun, well done for jumping back on cc :)

Xxx

Thanks ladies. I feel glad I'm here again. Hopefully il be able to stay. You've both done so well xxxxxx

Hi Nyssa88

Hope you got my reply for MFP?

I love that app it is very useful.

Been looking at your menus and love the idea of chicken tikka wraps - did you do these yourself or are they ready made?

Not though of Iceland for RMM but think one you are trying to save pennies gonna have to go there and try a few.

Well done on your loss!

Kats

xx

Nyssa whats ur name on mfp? I'll add you. Im gonna put everything into it this week and see what calories im having on average on 26pp! Watch it be about 2000 haha xx

KatKit said:
Hi Nyssa88

Hope you got my reply for MFP?

I love that app it is very useful.

Been looking at your menus and love the idea of chicken tikka wraps - did you do these yourself or are they ready made?

Not though of Iceland for RMM but think one you are trying to save pennies gonna have to go there and try a few.

Well done on your loss!

Kats

xx

Havnt received anything? Think it might of gone to an old one that i couldnt get into, my username is 88nyssa if you want yo try that one as i cant add frim my phone.

The wraps i make myself with warburton square wraps i love them as they are quite thick and the tikka is in bags from iceland, frozen sliced chicken breast pieces ready cooked in plain, tikka or southern fried, just pop in microwave for 3 mins and its done, its so convenient i have everyday lol

Thank you and look forward to seeing you on mfp, its my lifeline!

Xxx

stef2009 said:
Nyssa whats ur name on mfp? I'll add you. Im gonna put everything into it this week and see what calories im having on average on 26pp! Watch it be about 2000 haha xx

Im 88nyssa stef, its worth looking at the cals as i normally have a banana, some grapes, strawberrys and sometimes a couple of satsumas which can total around 250cals then the veg ontop which is all free on ww which can build up the calories without realising x

The wraps i make myself with warburton square wraps i love them as they are quite thick

I bought them for the first time today along with the sandwich thins. Was thinking of making a pizza with them tmrw.

Back