Nyssa's Diary - am going down! :-)

Ahhh good day hun!!

Well done on the unopened treats :)

Awwww bless lol i used to hate getting my son weighed wen he was a baby! he was nrly 11lb born, and very tall, he was that heavy and chunky he couldn't even crawl as his legs couldnt support the weight but soon as he started walkin it dropped off him, now at 5 he's sooo skinny, really light to lift and smallest in the class lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Ahhh good day hun!!

Well done on the unopened treats :)

Awwww bless lol i used to hate getting my son weighed wen he was a baby! he was nrly 11lb born, and very tall, he was that heavy and chunky he couldn't even crawl as his legs couldnt support the weight but soon as he started walkin it dropped off him, now at 5 he's sooo skinny, really light to lift and smallest in the class lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

11lbs ouch lol

Well lara is 24 weeks old and 20lbs so have been given advice to help her lose weight, i knew she was heavy but not that heavy!

nyssa88 said:
11lbs ouch lol

Well lara is 24 weeks old and 20lbs so have been given advice to help her lose weight, i knew she was heavy but not that heavy!

What a loads of rubbish! She will lose weight when she starts moving around, I wouldn't worry about it hun it's not like your mashing up McDonald's for her is it!

My 2yr old was a massive baby and he was so so chunky as soon as he started moving around he lost it all and now at nearly 3 still wearing 18-24 clothes cus he's small x

mrs-s said:
What a loads of rubbish! She will lose weight when she starts moving around, I wouldn't worry about it hun it's not like your mashing up McDonald's for her is it!

My 2yr old was a massive baby and he was so so chunky as soon as he started moving around he lost it all and now at nearly 3 still wearing 18-24 clothes cus he's small x

She only has her milk and baby porridge at brekfast with small amounts of solids during the day and for dessert i always give her a fruit pot, was advised shes at risk of obesity, heart disease, diabetes etc i know once shes crawling she will lose more but will cut down her milk by 1oz and up her solids a bit x

Dont worry, i had an emergency c-section,. as he was too big to come out that way lmao!

Dont worry hun, the weight falls off once there moving, they say the same about my cousins baby, bloody nothing wrong with her! And going on about heart disease etc pffft!!! Once the child is up and about and the weight hasnt fallen off then yes lets look into it, but before then, noooo!!

U do what u thinks best :) xxx

Back