Nyssa's Diary - am going down! :-)

Skinny Sia said:
I bought them for the first time today along with the sandwich thins. Was thinking of making a pizza with them tmrw.

Love sandwich thins I basically live off them lol x

I know will be very interesting to see what the cals are! What are sandwich thins? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nyssa, well done on your weight loss so far, the pics are amazing! Good luck on getting the last bit off. Its so true what you said about weight watchers too - Ive tried every diet going, but didnt think the lack of control with WW or SW suited me, being able to eat certain things with no counting just resulted in me eating and eating!!

stef2009 said:
I know will be very interesting to see what the cals are! What are sandwich thins? Xxx

They're really thin slices of bread. Only 100 calories for 1 (each 1 has been split so you can make a sandwich).

Mrs CC said:
Nyssa, well done on your weight loss so far, the pics are amazing! Good luck on getting the last bit off. Its so true what you said about weight watchers too - Ive tried every diet going, but didnt think the lack of control with WW or SW suited me, being able to eat certain things with no counting just resulted in me eating and eating!!

Thank you, i think if i did ww i would eat bunches and bunches of grapes because they were 'free' when ut can be hundreds of calories.

I lost a few stone a while back with cc and kept it off, i just need to start some exercise at some point! X

Had a really good day today calorie wise totalling 1236cals

Breakfast 365 cals
2 warburtons crumpets with chocolate philly and a banana

Lunch 295 cals
Chicken tikka wrap

Dinner 373 cals
Chicken biryani ready meal

Snacks 150 cals
Strawberries and black grapes with natural yoghurt

Drinks 53cals
150mls milk

Im feeling so pleased with myself as i havnt drank any fizzy for ages where as before i was drinking litres a day, now im just guzzling down the water and i havnt been reaching for crisps or chocolate which is so unlike me! (i even chucked away a tub of mint choc chip ice cream as there was no space to fit it in the freezer!)

Planning ahead really seems to suit me as i tend to stick to my plan but i have noticed ive had the same lunch every single day, oh well being boring suits me lol

Well done hun on the no fizzy pop and crisp choc etc, I need take a leaf out of ur book, all I've been drinking is sugar free fizzy pop and havin choc and crisp wen I ever before ahhhh I hope I'm not going down that slippery slope!

Back on it today 100% I can do this!!!!

Planning ahead is the best way, that's what I do :)

Oh and I also tend to have the same stuff everyday lol but after a few weeks I get sick of the site of it haha, have a lovely day xxx

stef2009 said:
Well done hun on the no fizzy pop and crisp choc etc, I need take a leaf out of ur book, all I've been drinking is sugar free fizzy pop and havin choc and crisp wen I ever before ahhhh I hope I'm not going down that slippery slope!

Back on it today 100% I can do this!!!!

Planning ahead is the best way, that's what I do :)

Oh and I also tend to have the same stuff everyday lol but after a few weeks I get sick of the site of it haha, have a lovely day xxx

Thanks and I really think the fizzy made me want more as it's sweet and to want more crap
Which I think may of been why I found it so hard getting back on s&s as the crap I wanted when on s&s I can now have but don't want!

You can do it once your in the zone your there and go for it, have a nice day :) xxx

Cant beleive i had all this for 378calories! Would of been 10pp if on ww!

It was yum! :)

ForumRunner_20120612_103357.jpg

Brekkie looks yummy! I could go for some bacon now!!

Hmm breakkie looks good Hun!!! Xxxx

The bacon was lovely havnt had bacon for years! All cooked on my george foreman so nice and healthy.

I picked up some of the sandwich thins today and for 100cals they are fab!

KatKit said:
ODG (oh dear god) - that has made me hungry and I've eaten....

Oh no hope it was something healthy lol?

It was a salad I made up from home and topped with a John west light lunch - yummy - my fav.

I bought some wraps today so I can have the chicken tikka wraps as they sounded lush (but forgot to buy the chicken Doh!)

For tea I have got a Quorn Cottage Pie - again a fav 167 cals for half but I eat the whole lot......334 cals mmm mmm

Kats

Well done on all the water :)

Your breakfast looks so yummy :) might have to get some bacon for the weekend now :)

must look into getting a George foerman grill thingy heard good reviews about them.

Have a good eve.

xxx

KatKit said:
It was a salad I made up from home and topped with a John west light lunch - yummy - my fav.

I bought some wraps today so I can have the chicken tikka wraps as they sounded lush (but forgot to buy the chicken Doh!)

For tea I have got a Quorn Cottage Pie - again a fav 167 cals for half but I eat the whole lot......334 cals mmm mmm

Kats

Oh that sounds lovely, i have some tuna i may make a tuna panini tomorrow.

I have about 4bags if the chicken i could live off it, im happy to eat the same meals daily, ive had a chicken wrap everyday last week!

Thats really good caloriez for a cottage a pie, i made a big mistaje yesterday, i bought a chicken tikka lasagne ready meal and was around 340cals but when i went to eat it it was 340 for hald!DUH lol i shall be double checking from now on.

jules1981 said:
Well done on all the water :)

Your breakfast looks so yummy :) might have to get some bacon for the weekend now :)

must look into getting a George foerman grill thingy heard good reviews about them.

Have a good eve.

xxx

The bacon is only 42cals a slice!

They are fab and i use mine daily, just wish i bought one sooner, i cooked my oh burgers on it and the fat that came out was unbeleivable!

I have the one with a griddle on the side and its great for eggs with no oil etc.

Another good day calorie wise totalling 1221 cals

Breakfast 378 cals
2pieces of bacon, 1ww sausage, 1 egg, 1 piece of toast with spread and mushrooms and tomatos

Lunch 224 cals
Chicken tikka sandwich made with warburton sandwich thins

Dinner 338 cals
Beef and vegetable filled yorkshire pudding ready meal

Snacks 228 cals
Black grapes with greek yoghurt
2satsumas

Drinks cals
150ml skimmed milk

Cant beleive i still have a whole unopened multipack of kit kats and blue ribband biscuits in the cuoboard, may treat myself tomorrow :)

Going to get my little fatty weighed tomorrow for the first time in months, im a tad worried as she is very chunky, her dad calls her michelin girl lol x

Back