Nyssa's last time!

Well done on ur loss hun!
Good luk for day one! Bet it's so much better already being in ketosis! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Well done on ur loss hun!
Good luk for day one! Bet it's so much better already being in ketosis! Xxx

Thanks Hun I'm not sure if am firmly in ketosis yet but not really hungry and probably won't have first shake untill 1 ish today, just want to get through the next few days and il be fine x

Morning chick xxx

Morning hun, so far so good, am only on day 3 now but doing Atkins for the week beforehand has really helped as have had no cravings whatsoever x

Ohhh thats really good then! How long did u say u was planning on staying with s&s? till ur pascks run out? xx

Ohhh thats really good then! How long did u say u was planning on staying with s&s? till ur pascks run out? xx

well that ws the plan to saty on untill the packs run out but now im in the swing of things i can see myself staying on here a bit longer, we shall see!

i feel so much better now and my trousers which were so tight for me in work are now alot looser only a tiny bit of fat hanging over the top rather than massive tyres lol

Well done hun :) its nice when things feel comfy!!

Play it by ear as you go, I had fully intended to refeed end September but now looking like October/November to get firmly in 8 range

Your doing ace Xx

Ohhhh that's great!! Very jelous lol xxx

Thanks all well had a friend come over to work at lunch so we went to a 'wetherspoons' I had the skinny chicken breast burger but unjust I ate the breast, left the bun, gave the relish and tomatoes to my friend and had the lettuce and cucumber, am really pleased with myself as I know I'm back in the zone in my head with s&s this time lol

Still got 2 packs to have so will have a meal pack in a but then make a shake into a mousse for this evening x

Well done your doing great hun

I.often have that at Wetherspoons Yummy

Have a good evenin Xx

well done hun , your doing great xx

Well done that's brill! Totally on the zone and dedicated!! Xxx

Thanks ladies, I weighed in this morning and ive lost 4lbs in the first week of atkins so my starting weight on s&s is 12st7.

I know I won't get a big loss with my first week on s&s as that 4lbs is probably all the water but 3lbs would be nice next week :)

Good luck! Hope you have a really good loss hun x

Thank you, my weigh in isn't untill Monday but I had a sneaky weigh in today and have lost 3lbs already so I'm really happy 7lbs in 11days so far :)

Woohooo!!! Well done xxx

Thanks Hun x

I've gone off track a little yesterday after work had to dash up to London so had no time sort anything out and ended up having a burger at burger king, I don't feel all bad or guilty as know il be back on track tomorrow.

I don't think it knocked me out if ketosis or if it did u haven't felt it as haven't been hungry, on the way back today I just had an Atkins bar, cheese and a peperami etc do all low carb to stay in ketosis.

Am back on shakes 100% tomorrow and hopefully I still have a loss for Monday x

Don't worry hun

Your doing ace, have a good weekend Xx

Ahhh ever mind chick! Least u got straight back in it :D

Hope ur having a lovely weekend xxx

RebekahR said:
Don't worry hun

Your doing ace, have a good weekend Xx

Thanks hun you too x

stef2009 said:
Ahhh ever mind chick! Least u got straight back in it :D

Hope ur having a lovely weekend xxx

Thanks hun, I definately didn't come out of ketosis which is strange but good, previously I would of thought I had blown it and went on a binge so am pleased that I didn't, alsong as I still have my 3lb loss il be happy, wi is tomorrow.

I'm sorting through all my baby bits later today to go tomorrow, really sad to see them go but not going to have another one yet :-( going to give it a few years now which is the sensible head thing to do but not what my heart wants lol x

Back