O/T- Blonde to red??

trixiefoofoo

Well, after slowly getting more frumpy, mumsy and dull, I've had a bit of a re-vamp.

Treated myself to new clothes - wasn't sure what to do, as want to lose the weight but thought, stuff it - want to look nice now. If I have to buy new clothes, that'll be a great 'bad' position to be in!!

So, slim fit jeans(shame I've not got a slim figure inside ot them...yet!!), knee high boots, tunic tops, leggings all bought - feel much more my age again but now, thinking about my hair.

I am naturally blonde, with bleached highlights and have been forever.
But I really fancy a bright plummy/red colour.

Am I being daft or should I risk it??

The only thing stopping me is if it's awful, I can't just go back blonde - I believe - I'd have to go darker and let it grow out!!

What do you think......?

Go for it Trixie! Go red! I would love to go red but don't have the balls!

Red hair, new body and all your fabulous clothes, you'll look stunning!

It would be a great incentive. You deserve to be treated after all your hard work.

If you do then you'll have to come on here and post a pic, I have to see please!

I agree why the hell not? If its wat you want go for it red is daring and beautiful. you will knock em all dead with your new clothes new hair and slimmer figure.

do it do it do it!! i've done some seriously red hair in my time!

if it were to go wrong, you're right you cant go back to blonde straight away - but you could go dark brown - very sexy and sophisticated! then slowly raise the colour back to blonde!

go for it hun, be brave! xxx

Seeing as you are blonde - why not go a more of a gingery red. If you really like then you can build in a darker red from there. I love Ginger/Red hair - am naturally a mousy brown and have been going Ginger/Red for years - though recently have gone for more brown tones but think that I wanna go Red again in time for Xmas :D

Try something new, it's fun and lets face it being fat isn't, so now your changing your life, do what makes you feel good. I have just gone from brown and 'grey' to purple! Makes people look. Forgot to mention I am 49 going on 18 again!!!

Back