o/t Center Parcs Spa

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lilack, 16 August 2008 Social URL.

1. lilack

lilack Member

Off to Center Parcs in a few weeks and I've booked some time in the Spa! Does anyone know how big the robes they provide are? Do they have large sizes or is it one size (doesn't) fit all!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hello! Well I went last year and was about a size 24/26 and they just fit me, there are a few sizes (think about 3) and the biggest is the one I had. But I wore my swimming cossie underneath so it was fine. Don't worry about it - the Spa is gorgeous and you will love every minute of it! x

5. lilack

lilack Member

Thanks - will do that now.

6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

The other thing you could do is take your own - as long as it's white/cream - noone will know! x

7. lilack

lilack Member

Thanks for replying. I'm about size 22 at the moment so hopefully the largest one should fit. I've booked a spa pass for 5 days so I'm hoping to spend lots of time there.

8. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Yeah, you should be fine. Aww I am so jealous! 5 day spa pass! You will love it! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.