• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T fav adverts

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
What is your fav advert at the moment. I love the subway one with the jalapeno pepper and the pepper goes oohhh mama too hot too spicy.......hot hot.

i love it that much end up bursting out with ooohhh mama too hot too spicy.....hot hot and its driving my kids mad lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi hun, what a fab idea for a thread i just wish i could think of my fav advert. Hmmmm, i'll have to get back to you , lol.

The subway ad you mentioned is funny, lol.

Delli

Talks too much
at the minute, my fave is the one for mcdonalds which shoes them planting flowers to spell out words. only cos i love the song thats in it, which came from the disney version of robin hood. one of my fave cartoons as a kid.

sumayyah

please try again
i like those adverts b4 big brother, some of them are soooo funny

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
I think mine has to be the smoking Add , and at the end the boy is standing in front of the mirror with a wax crayon , holding it like a fag and smoking lol . But I don't think cos your mum and dad smoke you will smoke !

only cos i love the song thats in it, which came from the disney version of robin hood. one of my fave cartoons as a kid.
That song sounded so familiar but i cudnt remember where i heard it. Is it from the Robin Hood version with the animals, like i think robin hood was a fox??

I remember watching that when i was younger too. Ahhhh, the good old times :D

Still trying to think of my fav add. I like all the ipod/itunes ads where the shadow is dancing.

xx

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
I love the advert with the white dog in a VW car (I think it's VW). He sings along in the car and then when he is out of it in various places he shakes and whispers , then when he gets back in the car he sings loudly again. I haven't seen it for a while but it makes me laugh just thinking of it. I am very sad!!

this is the one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNGDA4RSPJY