Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

O/T fav adverts

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kirsty2012, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    What is your fav advert at the moment. I love the subway one with the jalapeno pepper and the pepper goes oohhh mama too hot too spicy.......hot hot.

i love it that much end up bursting out with ooohhh mama too hot too spicy.....hot hot and its driving my kids mad lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi hun, what a fab idea for a thread i just wish i could think of my fav advert. Hmmmm, i'll have to get back to you , lol.

The subway ad you mentioned is funny, lol.

4. Delli

Delli Talks too much

at the minute, my fave is the one for mcdonalds which shoes them planting flowers to spell out words. only cos i love the song thats in it, which came from the disney version of robin hood. one of my fave cartoons as a kid.

5. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i like those adverts b4 big brother, some of them are soooo funny

6. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I think mine has to be the smoking Add , and at the end the boy is standing in front of the mirror with a wax crayon , holding it like a fag and smoking lol . But I don't think cos your mum and dad smoke you will smoke !

7. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That song sounded so familiar but i cudnt remember where i heard it. Is it from the Robin Hood version with the animals, like i think robin hood was a fox??

I remember watching that when i was younger too. Ahhhh, the good old times :D

Still trying to think of my fav add. I like all the ipod/itunes ads where the shadow is dancing.

xx

8. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love the advert with the white dog in a VW car (I think it's VW). He sings along in the car and then when he is out of it in various places he shakes and whispers , then when he gets back in the car he sings loudly again. I haven't seen it for a while but it makes me laugh just thinking of it. I am very sad!!

this is the one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNGDA4RSPJY

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.