O/T fav adverts

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
What is your fav advert at the moment. I love the subway one with the jalapeno pepper and the pepper goes oohhh mama too hot too spicy.......hot hot.

i love it that much end up bursting out with ooohhh mama too hot too spicy.....hot hot and its driving my kids mad lol

Hi hun, what a fab idea for a thread i just wish i could think of my fav advert. Hmmmm, i'll have to get back to you , lol.

The subway ad you mentioned is funny, lol.

at the minute, my fave is the one for mcdonalds which shoes them planting flowers to spell out words. only cos i love the song thats in it, which came from the disney version of robin hood. one of my fave cartoons as a kid.

i like those adverts b4 big brother, some of them are soooo funny

I think mine has to be the smoking Add , and at the end the boy is standing in front of the mirror with a wax crayon , holding it like a fag and smoking lol . But I don't think cos your mum and dad smoke you will smoke !

only cos i love the song thats in it, which came from the disney version of robin hood. one of my fave cartoons as a kid.

That song sounded so familiar but i cudnt remember where i heard it. Is it from the Robin Hood version with the animals, like i think robin hood was a fox??

I remember watching that when i was younger too. Ahhhh, the good old times :D

Still trying to think of my fav add. I like all the ipod/itunes ads where the shadow is dancing.

xx

I love the advert with the white dog in a VW car (I think it's VW). He sings along in the car and then when he is out of it in various places he shakes and whispers , then when he gets back in the car he sings loudly again. I haven't seen it for a while but it makes me laugh just thinking of it. I am very sad!!

this is the one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNGDA4RSPJY

Back