o/t i have been flashed!!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Whats the worst that could happen?? :confused:

i was doing 40 in a 30?

h2b is a police officer and he is gonna go spare lol.
x

well if its a fine i can hide it from him lol but if its points eeeeeek!

Never done anything like that before but i was in a world of my own and singing away and i think i got carried away lol

I'll wait till it comes and then act all surprised when and if it comes through!
x

You might still get offered the course...my mum did and she was doing 42 in a 30! And she never speeds (usually!)

You pay more but don't get the points. Both me and OH have done them recently and actually got quite a lot from the course...mind you we'd rather have not got done speeding and kept the dosh in our pockets!

You might not even get a letter....

Don't worry too much, I do lots of driving & I usually get caught on the motorway but have gone past camera's on normal roads in a world of my own & never received anything through...so with a bit of luck!! Everything crossed!!!

Don't worry too much, I do lots of driving & I usually get caught on the motorway but have gone past camera's on normal roads in a world of my own & never received anything through...so with a bit of luck!! Everything crossed!!!
The one on New Cheltenham doesn't work!

I think if you don't hear anything after 2 weeks you are in the clear. There are lots of them that don't actually work and are just left as a deterrant. Otherwise it is 3 points and £60 unless you get offered the course

I think the fine is £60, £30 if you pay within a specific period of time. Well, it was when I got mine a few years back :(

I wouldn't have minded but the only building on the road I was driving along was a prison. Surely they should all be inside and no chance of me hitting them!!!!

The one on New Cheltenham doesn't work!

I think if you don't hear anything after 2 weeks you are in the clear. There are lots of them that don't actually work and are just left as a deterrant. Otherwise it is 3 points and £60 unless you get offered the course

That's just as well!!

But I've also been fLashed in Saltford, on the road on the way to Yate & Warmley Hill!!

Why is it that the mobile van on the M4 on the way to Swindon are only ever there when I'm in a lane on my own overtaking another car!! Still on the motorway they must allow a certain amount otherwise I would've been fined by now.

Mind you I do find driving up & down the motorway every day means that my car is perminantly filthy...perhaps they are looking for a grey Corolla (as was) or a red Auris (as is) to fine because they can't actually read the number plate...LOL!!!

oh no! i hope the camera didnt have any film in it!

I got flashed on the A38 in Somerset two weeks ago. I am not a speeder and was going 41mph. About 10yds in front of me were the signs marking the next section of road as 50mph. I was GUTTED. I've never, ever had a ticket or a fine or points. I was really, really upset. Like properly numb. I still haven't had the letter through though. Every day I come in from work and check the post with great trepidation... I'm praying the letter never comes. It was a wide open road out in the country and I was only going 41. If I'm going to get a ticket, I want to be going 95mph, up on two wheels, with flames coming out the back... to make it worth the hassle!!!

How many times did it flash Hun???
I was told by the Metropolitan Police Dept that if the camera flashes once its a warning, twice and expect a letter in the post......fingers crossed for you!!

That's just as well!!

But I've also been fLashed in Saltford, on the road on the way to Yate & Warmley Hill!!

Why is it that the mobile van on the M4 on the way to Swindon are only ever there when I'm in a lane on my own overtaking another car!! Still on the motorway they must allow a certain amount otherwise I would've been fined by now.

Mind you I do find driving up & down the motorway every day means that my car is perminantly filthy...perhaps they are looking for a grey Corolla (as was) or a red Auris (as is) to fine because they can't actually read the number plate...LOL!!!
Ha ha they are after you! I have been through the one on New Chelt at 40, so has my mum and my friend and none of us got a letter. I don't chance it though incase they suddenly get it working!

I got flashed on the A38 in Somerset two weeks ago. I am not a speeder and was going 41mph. About 10yds in front of me were the signs marking the next section of road as 50mph. I was GUTTED. I've never, ever had a ticket or a fine or points. I was really, really upset. Like properly numb. I still haven't had the letter through though. Every day I come in from work and check the post with great trepidation... I'm praying the letter never comes. It was a wide open road out in the country and I was only going 41. If I'm going to get a ticket, I want to be going 95mph, up on two wheels, with flames coming out the back... to make it worth the hassle!!!
Ha ha I like your style!

I was told by the Metropolitan Police Dept that if the camera flashes once its a warning, twice and expect a letter in the post......fingers crossed for you!!
Yeah it definately has to flash twice to get you cus they measure the distance you have travelled between the shots. That's why they have the lines on the road

Definitely flashed twice. I didn't know what was going on. I thought it was lightning. The annoying this is, I was being distracted by someone in the car who had turned the overhead light on and I was telling them to turn it off as I was having trouble seeing properly. I was NOT happy. If I don't get the letter, then I will let it slide. But if I do, then I'm out for blood! He's already offered to pay half the ticket. I will definitely let him!!

Definitely flashed twice. I didn't know what was going on. I thought it was lightning. The annoying this is, I was being distracted by someone in the car who had turned the overhead light on and I was telling them to turn it off as I was having trouble seeing properly. I was NOT happy. If I don't get the letter, then I will let it slide. But if I do, then I'm out for blood! He's already offered to pay half the ticket. I will definitely let him!!
Shame he can't take half the points from you too!

Back