O/T: I Think I'm Going Blind! (Part IV)

I won't let them CT me, they definitely wouldn't find anything! Seriously tho, I hope you get some news soon. All this uncertainty isn't doing you any good.

Hi Squiddie - LOVE your new avatar! Best of luck for 18th September, we'll all be thinking of you.

Re the above imaginary conversation, I remember reading a letter once that said "Your recent blood tests did not show anything particularly worrying" - as the writer said, is this supposed to be reassuring?!!!

Best of Luck.

LOL....I'm so glad you can joke about it Squiddie, as you must be throughly fed up with all this by now, I hope the CT will give the Dr's some good news for very soon. X

Everyone here is so lovely! It makes me want to explode with love - free hugs for everyone!!

I'm not really stressing too much to be honest I can still see and that's all that matters. I'm not a fan of these steroid drops, but hey what can ya do!!

Hugs everyone!

at least they are treating you, because some things get left ... fingers crossed that everything is OK with you, big squishy hugs for you x

Back