O/T Joke

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Just posted this on LT Maintenance forum & thought I'd share it with you too ....

.... one of those you'll either love or hate ...

What did the zero say to the eight??

>

>

>

>

>

Nice belt! :D:D:D

>

>

>

Soooorrrrrreeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

HeeHee - I don't know why but it really tickled me. I tend to like the really silly ones .... you know like - what's brown and sticky? .... a stick .... and what's orange and sounds like a parrot ...... a carrot .... I'm giggling as I type that :) :)

I know!!! Sad isn't it :eek: xxx

Ha Ha - a few people I've told it to haven't got it or got it but didn't think it was funny so you're not alone.
It's only that a number 8 looks like a 0 scrunched in at the middle .... wearing a belt ..... ??

Ha Ha ... no - only Lipotrim & Diet Chef - I started out on this forum in the Diet Chef part then I startd LT in February. I still feel as though I have friends here so if there's something I want to share I tend to post it on both :) xx

Thanks Jan, I get it now! :D

What did the ocean say to the other ocean?

...Nothing, they just waved. :ashamed0005:

Ha Ha ... no - only Lipotrim & Diet Chef - I started out on this forum in the Diet Chef part then I startd LT in February. I still feel as though I have friends here so if there's something I want to share I tend to post it on both :) xx

fair do's

I love these silly jokes..... My little ones will also enjoy !! and big ones probably!!
My 3 year old has hit that toilet humour stage where you just have to say 'bottoms' and she bursts in to uncontrollable giggles....

Back