O/T: Mixed signals.... how do I read them?!

You know, I can't even remember what I said to say, so I can't!

something along the lines of ....'I forgot to give you a proper kiss last night so why don't you give me another chance?'

Is that what I said? Doesn't sound like me! I think you're confusing me with someone else who gave that amazing piece of advice...

I'm not sure it's all that obvious, I still don't know if he's coming tomorrow or not!

I'm still not 100% sure if he's coming tomorrow or not, but if he is I need ideas of what we can do! Any suggestions??

stay in with a movie and "explore" each other? ok ignore me, lol

I STILL don't know if he's coming or not! He's not going to the cinema at 1 any more as they had some problems with their pond pump which he's got to fix, otherwise those poor little fishes! He's off getting the pump now, but hasn't even mentioned coming here, or not coming here, so I haven't the foggiest! But I don't want to ask and seem like a numpty!

just say I am sorting out my weekend and was thinking if you not coming up I will go out with them instead but make sure he knows you would rather he came up.

I just asked, I figured I'm not going to know otherwise and at some point I'm going to need to know lol

He's not coming. He said that he was going to come, but just doesn't think he'll have time now. Oh well.

can you suggest an alternative weekend for him to come up?

Not really, he'll be back at work and is working lots of overtime until Christmas.

well these things happen it doesn't mean that he doesn't like you it just means he is busy. Most men only think one day at a time my hubby is pain like that I will say on a monday what are we doing this weekend he will say ask me on friday I am in work mode its a real pain in the bottom.

Yeah I suppose you're right Kerry. Not entirely sure why it stops him coming really. It all adds together with stuff which is making me even more sure he's not interested.

well keep him on the back burner and keep your options open my sister and aunty have been using plenty of fish and just going out there meeting guys having dates and enjoying themselves maybe thats the way forward. I am not to sure as the last time I was dating I was 17 and well I think it might have changed.

Not sure I have the confidence for the whole going out there and meeting guys and dates stuff!

well you just chat online really the date bit is only if you like them or if you click. I come from a long line of curvy girls who are scared of dating due to lack of confidence, my sister hadn't been on a date for 8 yrs before a few months ago and she now wishes she hadn't waited so long and my aunty was they same she is a size 20 and thought no one would give her a 2nd look and now she is the one turning men down. they both waited so long and now wished they had given it a try sooner. I know its easy for me to say just do it but where is the harm in chatting online the date part doesn't have to happen straight away I think its a good way to start and men are just as worried and insecure as we are.

To be honest, I'm starting to think there's nothing to chase. Nothing is going to happen. Which is fair enough, he's not interested that much is obvious. I should start getting used to the idea of being an old woman living alone with 17 cats!

Back