O/T: Mixed signals.... how do I read them?!

It's easy though this time, we both really want to see 2012, so I'm thining go see that at the IMAX, if it's there, which it should be! And then there's two other possibleoptions, either this fun fair, or if the weather is ok, the safari park. Both of which he said he wants to go to. Depends how long he's here for really. If was to come here Friday afternoon and go Saturday afternoon, probably just 2012. I'm almost impressed with my decisiveness! If he does come, I'll just present the options to him and let him decide lol

Don't know which Safari Park your near but we live just down the road from Woburn Safari Park and went this summer for the first time and it was a brill day out! :)

I went to Woburn too back in June, and they closed all the other bits early, but then never replied to my complaint email! I loved the safari part though!

I live not far from the West Midlands Safari Park. My parents are about 10 minutes down the road so I used to work there!

Must admit I love anything like that :)

I'm sure you'll have a fab time whatever you decided to do, main thing is to stop pulling yourself down, esp to him!!!! and just go with the flow and enjoy yourself ;)

Ooooooooh I went to the South Lakes animal park earlier this year. I was dafter than the kids, running around laughing and pushing people out of the way to get to the front. lol!
Took about elevently billion pictures. It was awesome. lol!

How's it going today Caroline?

X

I love the safari park, is my favourite place in the world! And they've just had the most gorgeous white lion cubs, they're my favourite I think :) I took 3 of my nieces a couple of weeks ago because I had my staff tickets to use up, meant the 4 of us got in free (saving £60) and then got wristbands for the rides and amusement area (saving £45) so I was happy! Meant a nice cheap trip... well apart from lunch... dinner... drinks... and getting them doughnuts and ice cream!

Still no clearer at all on what's going on in his head, but not sure I'll ever be! I was thinking he'd been a bit off with me lately, since I went to see him, but I think I've realised I'm just being silly and reading too much into things. He's worked none stop since the 30th, doing 9 hour night shifts, then going to the gym, and he's not been sleeping great. Last night he woke up 3 hours after he was meant to be at work! So he called them and went back to bed instead lol But text a little before he went to sleep again and he said that he is so tired, more tired than he's ever been in his life. He's been in the army, he knows tired! So he's probably not been being off with me, just been tired, and because sleep has been broken, it's spread over longer time, so he's been getting up later. If that all makes sense! God I ramble.

But to answer someone's question that they asked earlier, about whether I'd take him and his toilet texts over anyone else, I think I can safely say I would. Me and my friend still sometimes go on this site, which is only meant to be a laugh, and a guy asked if I wanted to meet for a drink. I might have done ordinarily, if I wasn't in the wimpy I don't want to meet a stranger mood, but my first thought was he's nice enough, but he's not Ben. Which is pretty sad and pathetic considering he probably doesn't even like me! But yeah... I like him. I should probably try stop that!

Don't give up hope hunni.
Try to be a bit more confident, tis true that men really do find it sexy.

He does sound like he's just a tired bloke and he's still texting so that's defo a good sign if you ask me. He could just stop if he didn't want contact or to see you again.

Look at the positives.

XXXX

You're very right, that's true, he could just stop texting all together.

Confidence... what exactly is that?! lol

Well i'm not entirely sure of that myself. It's an urban myth i've heard of a few times.
I think it's something to do with believing in yourself, putting yourself out there and understanding you are "more than" good enough.

X

Ha... never...

some quotes for you Caroline

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price. ~Author Unknown

(my fav)
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
~Dr. Seuss

Spirit can walk, spirit can swim, spirit can climb, spirit can crawl. There is no terrain you cannot overcome. ~Irisa Hail

The things we hate about ourselves aren't more real than things we like about ourselves. ~Ellen Goodman

Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself. ~Michel de Montaigne

It's me who is my enemy
Me who beats me up
Me who makes the monsters
Me who strips my confidence.
~Paula Cole, "Me," This Fire

I've spent most of my life walking under that hovering cloud, jealousy, whose acid raindrops blurred my vision and burned holes in my heart. Once I learned to use the umbrella of confidence, the skies cleared up for me and the sunshine called joy became my faithful companion. ~Astrid Alauda

Thank you Kerry, some great quotes! :D

Ooooooooh I went to the South Lakes animal park earlier this year. I was dafter than the kids, running around laughing and pushing people out of the way to get to the front. lol!
Took about elevently billion pictures. It was awesome. lol!

How's it going today Caroline?

X

Hah we went there earlier in the year, Mrs LJ and I had a ball. The kids were all 'whatever'...

I think we can safely assume that he's not particularly interested! Oh well!

Well we were talking about a film we were both wanting to see and he said he was going to see it tomorrow with the guys and I asked what he had planned for his time off and he said pretty much nothing. So that made me think well not coming here then! So I said so if you're going to cinema tomorrow, guess you're not coming to visit then. But they're going early in the day, so he could still come. But I don't actually know whether he is or not! But maybe I jumped to conclusions a bit too fast there but hey, I'm a woman, I'm allowed!

Does destroy my plan of suggesting going to see the film if he does visit, I'm all out of ideas now!

Well we were talking about a film we were both wanting to see and he said he was going to see it tomorrow with the guys and I asked what he had planned for his time off and he said pretty much nothing. So that made me think well not coming here then! So I said so if you're going to cinema tomorrow, guess you're not coming to visit then. But they're going early in the day, so he could still come. But I don't actually know whether he is or not! But maybe I jumped to conclusions a bit too fast there but hey, I'm a woman, I'm allowed!

Does destroy my plan of suggesting going to see the film if he does visit, I'm all out of ideas now!

How did he respond when you asked 'are you coming'?

I think you might have to resort to 'look, do you want a **** or not???' with him ;)

I didn't actually ask are you coming. I was like.. err.. I can't remember let me look! I said that if he's going to see the movie tomorrow, I should assume he's not coming to visit then, and he text back saying they're going at 1, so he could still come. But not, so I can still come, or I am still coming, just could, so who knows! Who knows!!

Well I said it's up to him, I don't want to be all like yeah, come over, I really want you to... oh you can't come and I look like and idiot.... nevermind. So yeah... damn my never step out the boat and indecisiveness!

Back