O/T: Mixed signals.... how do I read them?!

To be honest, I'm starting to think there's nothing to chase. Nothing is going to happen. Which is fair enough, he's not interested that much is obvious. I should start getting used to the idea of being an old woman living alone with 17 cats!

There is always lesbianism

Pffft not sure that floats my boat personally! Nun sounds more up my street!

Well exactly, if you won't consider swinging the other way, neither will I! Not saying that I would if you would! ha Just never something that ever even tempted me for a second!

Well, for anyone that's interested, here's an update.

I got a bit drunk in the week and stupidly text him saying that I liked him. I'd forgotten all about it until I woke up the next morning and there was a text from him saying that he didn't feel anything more than friends. Was a really nice message though, and I'm fine with it. I'd pretty much figured that out myself anyway!

Awww at least you know where you stand now, glad your okay and he was nice about it xx

Yeah I think the biggest thing was not knowing where I stood. And actually, as a person, I really like him, so I'm totally happy with friends. He was like you never know, things may change, but I'm not holding out for it to, there's no point!

caro, glad you got closure and that just means he wasn't the right one, who is somwhere out there waiting for you...and hope you guys will be good friends, since he sounds a nice person :)

Back