O/T Race for Life 2009/2010

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by YummyMummy04, 28 April 2009 Social URL.

1. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello

I am interested in WALKING the race for life this year if i cant get organised in time and def for next year but can never seem to get on their website! It is like they the website is constantly busy :(

Is anyone one else doing it?

Anyone fancy a meet up for next year 2010 and doing a group CD one (walking tho i dont do running :D). Could be another target for us all??

I will prob do the London one as i am in Essex.

Vicky

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I will be doing next year (doubt I will be running as I am def not a runner!!)
    But will be doing one of the welsh ones...
    Good luck with yours though!

x

4. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I definitely want to do it! I decided last year that I wanted to. My Nan died of cancer a few years ago, and I've since wanted to do it to honour her and also try and raise some money towards something that can help others so that they can live. So count me in!

5. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi caroline

My mum had ovarian cancer few years ago but thankfully with a hysterctomy and chemo she is now all clear. It is def something as you i would love to raise money and support for as well as confidance building for myself.

So shall we aim for the 2010 Race for life as i think this years start on 6th May and i cant seem to get on their website to enrol or anything?!?

Even if people cant make the London one we could all do our local race but keep eachother motivated and on track via here??

6. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    Hi YummyMummy,
    Glad to hear your mum has recovered now. I absolutely hate running, but over the past few weeks I have come round to the idea and even proposed to my friends that we begin running on Saturday mornings. Good luck on your progress :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.