O/T Race for Life 2009/2010

YummyMummy04

Silver Member
Hello

I am interested in WALKING the race for life this year if i cant get organised in time and def for next year but can never seem to get on their website! It is like they the website is constantly busy :(

Is anyone one else doing it?

Anyone fancy a meet up for next year 2010 and doing a group CD one (walking tho i dont do running :D). Could be another target for us all??

I will prob do the London one as i am in Essex.

Vicky

I will be doing next year (doubt I will be running as I am def not a runner!!)
But will be doing one of the welsh ones...
Good luck with yours though!

x

I definitely want to do it! I decided last year that I wanted to. My Nan died of cancer a few years ago, and I've since wanted to do it to honour her and also try and raise some money towards something that can help others so that they can live. So count me in!

Hi caroline

My mum had ovarian cancer few years ago but thankfully with a hysterctomy and chemo she is now all clear. It is def something as you i would love to raise money and support for as well as confidance building for myself.

So shall we aim for the 2010 Race for life as i think this years start on 6th May and i cant seem to get on their website to enrol or anything?!?

Even if people cant make the London one we could all do our local race but keep eachother motivated and on track via here??

Hi YummyMummy,
Glad to hear your mum has recovered now. I absolutely hate running, but over the past few weeks I have come round to the idea and even proposed to my friends that we begin running on Saturday mornings. Good luck on your progress :)

Back