O/T two truths and a lie

rainbow

Gold Member
Ok so basically I make three statements two of which are true and one which is a lie, you have a go at guessing which is the lie then the first one who guesses correct makes three statements, we'll give it a go.

a) I got a 2.1 degree
b) I have naturally ginger hair
c) My favorite tv program is Casualty

xxx

I think c is the lie

seeing as nobody has said A yet, i'm going to go with that!

I think C is a lie. xxx

I think it's B :)

i think it is b also.

Well you are a teacher so i think a is true, i think b could be true so i am going to go with c as a lie, because no offence if it is but i can't picture anyone's favorite programme being Casualty, sorry if it is:eek:xxx

Mmmmm, I am thinking that B is the lie. :D and there aint nothing wrong with Mr Jordan from casualty. Now I would give him one, so I would :8855:

lol, yup its b thats the lie!

I love casulaty lol!! its been my favorite tv show since i was bout 12, i have it on sky plus so i never miss an episode!! so sue was the first to get it right, so its her turn next x

Tee hee, sorry lol not seen casualty since i was about14 or something, maybe i should take a look at it xx

I have to admit I did look at the photos in your album and peer VERY closely at your roots.

OK, which of these is a lie:

a) My middle name is Rachel
b) I had a budgie that hung itself
c) I have insulted the Queen

Hi Sue, I am also near Tun Wells. I am amazed at your weight loss. I have just started and have loads to lose so good to see your loss. Tracey

Hi Sue, I am also near Tun Wells. I am amazed at your weight loss. I have just started and have loads to lose so good to see your loss. Tracey

Hi Tracey, welcome to SW and to the forum. I've really dragged me heels at losing this weight - been doing the plan for 10 months - but am going to do it properly now. The people on here are absolutely wonderful and full of loads of good advice. Where do you attend class? x

I think c....especially if to her face....tower for you young lady!!!!

I'd forgotten about this! Well done Jaxmummy, it was A.

The budgie was a nutter. It used to stand on it's seed box and eat upside down. One day it slipped and got its neck caught in a ladder and hung itself.

Right, insulting the Queen. I was at Newbury racecourse with my 1st husband one day and the Queen was there as she has a horse running. Although we were in different enclosures, the parade ring is in a general 'everymans' area. While standing watching the horses I commented to my hubby that the Queens hat was awful - not realising until I heard a sharp intake of breath that her group was standing right behind us. She smiled but one of her 'ladies' looked like she was going to pass out.

Back