Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poppygreendog, 22 July 2008 Social URL.

1. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Could no longer resist the temptation and went into the Next sale today.

Bought a size 12 pair of linen 3/4's for my hols at Christmas and 6, yes 6 pairs of knickers (cos mine are falling down, yes really!!!) for £7.

Get yourselves down there girlies.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Ooooo could do with cheering myself up - and spending money on clothes always does!! ...... heads off out the door to Next!!
  4. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    I had to resist the sales, cant afford anything right now :(. So going on a big shopping spree when i reach goal :)
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i found rakes of clothes this morning that i had forgotton about so no shopping for me for a while...
  6. abz

abz Gold Member

i just can't afford it so no shopping for me. i'm going to hide out in my baggy troos until the ones a size down fit!! think i could be waiting a while...

abz xx
  7. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

abz not with a 7.5lb loss you aint gonna be waiting long girl.

8. abz

abz Gold Member

ha. well there's still a long way to go!! my 20s are falling down but my 18s are either a small cut, a strange cut or my 20s are stretched to death. or a combo of the two... ha.

abz x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.