Obese: A Year To Save My Life - Tonight Sky 1 at 9pm

GetSetGo

Series following nine dangerously obese people who want to shed over half their body weight. Jessie and the team help computer games addict Jack who weighs 29 stone.

Episode 2

Watched the first episode, she did really well! With a personal trainer for a year we all would! But no, seriously, 9st loss then running 13miles is great! X

I used to really like having a personal trainer. They're expensive though.

Im not sure i would, hate getting told what to do lol and i always think im right my husband is a bit of an expert with the gym and used to try to tell me what to do and i hated it! Used to be fit pre wedding but have lost it since then, pregnancy and baby all in 1year and half! X

Sineadsss said:
i love watching those programmes is this on every week? I would love a personal trainer

Yes it is, not sure how long for tho :) I presume as there are nine obese people that means nine episodes? So eight including tonight's?

It was a good one....I seemed to focus more on the exercise and not that much on the food....all about lifestyle change....making the time a couple of hours a day for exercise is a big challenge for most of us! Even if we had a personal trainer!

2 hours! I get up at 6am for work and arrive home at 7pm 5 days a week. Not quite sure where I'd get the 2 hours from! What jobs do these people do that they can spend 2 hours at the gym?

Back