October 2013! HELP

claddagh

Hi all,

So my wedding is booked and its in October 2013 :D Im so excited BUT im so over weight 235lbs think thats 16.7 stone OH GOD!!!

Im really looking for advise on how to go about losing it..I know that sounds dumb but iv just lost all confidence, I actually can not believe im the way I am these days :mad: totally different person, and im at the heaviest iv ever been.
Im just looking for ideas as to what your all doing and is it working without totally starving yourself? I foolishly did lipotrim (sorry to anyone doing it and well done for keeping it up) but although I lost it I gained it back twice over and it cost a fortune!

How are all the other 2013 brides doing? :)

Hey hun,

You have plenty of time to lose weight. I started in Dec weighing 19st 11!!! Up to last weds I was 18st 1 and hopefully tonight will take me under 18st. I am getting married in July 2013 and am looking to lose over 100lbs before then. If I lose just 2lbs a week then by this time next year that's 104 lbs!!! That is 7st 6lbs!!!!

I am not going to be a fat bride... I am doing slimming world and know that as long as I follow plan I will get to where I want to be!

Good luck and look forward to seeing you around the boards!

Back