October CHALLENGE!

Noitulove

Silver Member
Hi again! :)

Quite a few people said that they'd like to join in on an October Challenge, so here it is! We still have just over a week left on the September Challenge, but I wanted to give at least a week for people to make their pledges before October starts. I'm hoping that we'll have even more people joining in this time.

Pledge away!

October CHALLENGE!

Well dones all round to everyone who joined in on the October Challenge, but and extra BIG WELL DONE to all those who achieved their pledges. They were:

Busy Mum :D
Sherie1 :D
slimgem :D
toddshar :D
Yeye :D

Well done guys! :)

Since my weigh-in on Tuesday the 23rd I've managed to get to my goal weight, finally! - so I won't be taking part in any more challenges, but thanks to Busy Mum for setting up a November Challenge for everyone. It's a sticky at the top of the main Lipotrim Forum. Good luck to everyone who takes part in that! :)

The challenge started on the first day in October and lasted for four weeks. (Monday 1st - Sunday 28th).
It gave everyone the chance to have four weigh-ins.

It wasn't a competition - it's was just to challenge ourselves.

How it worked:

We all pledged an amount of pounds that we aimed to lose over the four weigh-ins and saw if we met our targets by the last Sunday in October.

I updated this first post with everyone's pledges and losses as we went along.

Keep posting your losses even if you achieve your pledge early so we can all see how well everyone has done at the end!

Pledges / Losses:

A total of 298lb / 21st 4lb was pledged by 21 (active) people and TOGETHER WE LOST 236lb / 16st 12lb!

Name
Pledge (lb)
Lost (lb)
To Lose (lb)
Weigh-in Day
Azrour
?
?
Busy Mum :D
Fri
Butterflygirl
Wed
Caziedalts
Daniellebaby15
Mon
diole
Failedatdietsfor15years!
Sat
Finleyfox
Sat
hanellis
kathie
KatieLouise23
LadyKate25
Fri
Libibob
Lipotrim4Me
Wed
Mburke
Wed
Meddy
misspiggy123
Sun
Ms R
Tue
Noitulove
Tue
Sherie1 :D
Sat
Shikei85
shrinkingannie
Mon
skinnylove_88
slimgem :D
Mon
squishymcfatterson
Mon
tigger22
Mon
toddshar :D
Thu
x__lis__x
Wed
Yeye :D
Mon
yoyoer

:D = Pledge achieved
4th week weight loss done
waiting for 4th week weight loss
waiting for 3rd week weight loss
waiting for 2nd week weight loss
no losses posted

Last edited:
I'll start by pledging 12lb. :)

I'll pledge 7lb because I'm on re feed/maintanence and then have a holiday. X

I'll pledge 16lbs :)

I'll pledge 8lbs as will have two 100% weigh ins and a refeed one :) x

Thank you Noitulove for spending your time doing this. I find it really helps me. Your weight loss is fantastic and I hope you reach your goal by the end of this challenge.

My pledge for the October challenge is 16lbs! (fingers crossed)

BM

May I join in? 14lbs for me please x

I'd love to have lost another stone so 14lbs for me please!

Ooh, my first challenge! Thanks for taking the time to organise this. I'll pledge 10lb as I hope to be refeeding at some stage in October *fingers and toes crossed*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're all very welcome. :) I enjoy doing it! It gives me something to do when I've done all my work (though I'm supposed to be getting on with the advent calendar I'm making)!

Yes, I'm really hoping that by the end of this challenge I'll be at my goal weight. I'll be changing my pledge to however much I have left to lose (when I find out on Tuesday).

Thank you for all the pledges so far! :)

Noitulove said:
Yes, I'm really hoping that by the end of this challenge I'll be at my goal weight. I'll be changing my pledge to however much I have left to lose (when I find out on Tuesday).

This is a good idea! I'm back to chemist on Monday night so will update my pledge then. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will pledge 8lb as I'm going to refeed in October as its my birthday and I'm going away for
the weekend x

Hi everyone,
Please may I join the pledge with 14 lbs?!!
Was doing LT back in May-July and then lost my way over the Summer. So annoyed with myself.
Am back at the pharmacist for weigh ins now, but am struggling to keep 100%. Was inspired when I read this thread, and am determined to stay 100% through October. When its written down as 4 weeks/ 4 weigh ins it feels much more do-able, as hard as it will be, I know its worth it.

Thanks noitulove and everyone for inspiring me again xxx

Aww, thank you, kathie. :) You're very welcome. You're on the list!

Please can I pledge 16? Wanna be down in the 12's by end of October xx

Hi all,
I would hope to lose 14 pound in October.
I would also like to thank you Noitulove , I find the challenges very inspiring , they keep me going and pushing myself closer to my goal.
Also well done and I hope you reach your goal by the end of the challenge.
Miss Piggy x

Thanks for all the pledges today everyone. :)

Thank you, misspiggy123. :) I'm really happy that it's helping people a little.

Back