October CHALLENGE!

Why thank you Squishy x

Hi noitulove can I also pledge to lose 16lbs this month as only saw it now thanks

Well done to everyone for weigh losses so far, and good luck to those who are still to be weighed and for the next 3 weeks for everyone. We can do it :cross:

Your brilliant loss is now showing on the table, Ms R! :)

Of course, Mburke. :) You're on the list now.

4lb off for me today Noitlove!

VERY pleased

4.5lbs off for me this week noitulove

-2lb started refeed Sunday x

Sadly no loss this week, new baby grandaughter celebrations sabbotaged things :(

I've entered your losses on the table, Butterflygirl, Mburke and x__lis__x. Well done all! :)

yoyoer, massive congratulations on becoming a grandparent (or becoming one again if she's not your first)! :D

Thank you Noitulove, she's my 4th, both my daughters have a 'pigeon pair', one of each now, so I feel very fortunate. Each new baby's arrival is equally exciting!

Another excellent loss, toddshar! :)

Sure, Shikei85, I've added you! :)

Well done toddshar omg you r just fab with your weight loss

Before I post my weight loss, I have to say:-

Toddshar - Your weight loss is absolutely fantastic, an inspiration of where I would like to be in a few months time!
Squishy and Noitulove - You are both so near your goal weights now you can only have a week or so to go. Well done to both of you!

My weight loss for this week is 4lbs.

BM

You are so sweet, thanks BusyMum! You had a great loss this week. Not far from goal but my weightloss seems to have slowed this week....! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back