October Challenge!

Healing thoughts to Sheanin :bighug:

Wow 4st!!! Amazing lady!! :D

Well done to everyone else and good luck to those weighing in today :D

Sorry for my delays guys, bt have appeared to decide to cut my Internet off every night for some reason :(

Hi all,
Weighed In Monday but only now have I had time to post....
2lb off for me this week, an ok start....
Here's to a better week, next week!!
Gavin

Hi all,
Weighed In Monday but only now have I had time to post....
2lb off for me this week, an ok start....
Here's to a better week, next week!!
Gavin

2lb off is better than 2lb on!!

you men need to learn to give yourself some credit!! (Hubby's the same lol)

Great to see so many people having losses. I lost 2lbs this week so I am rather pleased :) got 3 more lbs to lose this month to hit my October target.

Congrats on all the losses! Well done guys ;)

Cheers Pixie (and there was someone else but cos im on my phone so cant check to remind myself lol). Hospital went well and after 2 long years of waiting, some progress is finally being made for my daughter. Granted it means a lot of time in hospital starting 2 weeks from now - she needs lots done including a spinal op and one on each hip - but thank feck we're finally getting somewhere!

Loads of luck to the rest of today's weigh ins :) Crazy busy the rest of today so have little time to speculate about mine tomorrow morning, but really looking forward to trying the diet coke chicken recipe tonight for dindins.

Hi everyone. First October weigh in today and I lost 2.5lbs yay!

Well done and good luck to everyone.

Sheanin hope everything goes ok for your daughter. Don't mean to sound harsh but she needs you fit and well to be there for her so think of this when your tempted to binge. It's hard I know. I've been there, but you can stay focused. We're all here to help. X

That is exactly what I'm keeping in mind Browsie :) I feel great after just a week of eating healthily and I know what falling off the wagon does...it's demoralising, emotionally damaging and God knows it leaves me sluggish as hell! Not worth it x

hi all i'm new to this site, i left my slimming world group a few weeks ago thinking i cud do it myself but with summer hols and kids bday parties and a wedding i put nearly all of it bk on so here i am again determined 2 get to target started last wk and lost 2lb any how i've picked a quarter pounder up from tesco with cheese bun and relish could ne 1 tell me the syn value for extra easy

calories 565, sugar 12.5g, fat 20.8g, saturates 9.1g carbohydrates 63.2g, protein 29.9g i know its probably really high i have saved 20 syns from mon tues and still have all of 2days just want to no if its worth it or not :) thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back