October Challenge!

Determinedtolose, 0.5lbs off is better than 0.5lb on! Well done :)

And Claire, amazing result, go you!!

Sorry but I couldnt check the syn value for that burger as I just got home and my boyfriend also just killed the computer...nit sure how but he literally toppled backwards, fell halfway to the floor, the lamp then followed him and both ended up in a heap with the bulb in the lamp flashing. Now the pc isn't working, whatever way he managed to roundhouse it on his way down hahahahaha.

Today has been minimal on the food front...had no time! Made do by popping loads of fruit, an Alpen lite bar and 2 lowlow cheese triangles in my bag plus an apple, which kept me going pretty well. Just had my dinner, made my own version of diet coke chicken (all rich and tomatoey, was delicious) and had it with tons of rocket salad so def not hungry now!

Daughter #1 just presented bf with a sign saying ' do not lean back on chairs cos you will break your chair and your head'...young wisdom.

Hi all well done on the losses so far - 1lb off for me this week, so 7 to go for my Oct target. Sheanin hope all goes well for your daughter. Sam-Sutty, you dont say how big the package/burger size was, but ive worked out that if its 100g then there are 28 1/2 syns in total.

I lost 0.5 today. Not a great start to October- here's hoping next week is better! X

0.5 off is better than 0.5 on, good job :) x

I lost 6lbs this week!!!! club 10, and 2 and a half! woooooooooooooooo x

Hello everyone, i would like to introduce you to :superwoman: damn girl, fantastic!! :D bet you're stoked :D x

3lbs down and SOW :) 5lbs left to go in Oct!

Well done everyone on their losses - onwards and downwards!

Wow you is doing fab too! must be something in the water *guzzles the water* congrats hun! x

You lot are doing fantastic i just hope i can follow your foot steps on friday

You will too, of that i have no doubt :)

Thought i best post now as this is the usual time when BT decide i don't deserve internet and cut mew off til the morning, so wanted to get my congrats in while i could :D

Changing groups moro, and trying a new one, so will be weighing in again, and then i'll be a Thursday weigher from here out.

Good luck to all weighing in tomorrow :grouphugg:
xx

Hi all well done on the losses so far - 1lb off for me this week, so 7 to go for my Oct target. Sheanin hope all goes well for your daughter. Sam-Sutty, you dont say how big the package/burger size was, but ive worked out that if its 100g then there are 28 1/2 syns in total.

Congrats hun :) x

Thanks Pixie-Gem I had planned so well this last week too, as long as its off that's all that matters. This is the start of a new week ..... tallyho here we go

Thanks for replying sheanin and texty_f it says the burger with everything on including bun 228g hopefully makes it abit less although i havent used all my syns mon tues and gonna keep them low rest of wk so i shud still lose summat :)

I want 5lbs in October. 1lb a week. I weigh in on Mondays and lost 1 pound Monday gone. 4 more to go!

well done leah8189 my average seems to be 1lb a week regardless so if i can continue with that until xmas ill be happy, but id really like more. sam-sutty does the pack not say how many kjcals in the 228g? if it does then id worked on 100g so if pack is 228g id say prob about 16/17 syns

Texty_F said:
well done leah8189 my average seems to be 1lb a week regardless so if i can continue with that until xmas ill be happy, but id really like more. sam-sutty does the pack not say how many kjcals in the 228g? if it does then id worked on 100g so if pack is 228g id say prob about 16/17 syns

It says 2375kj or 565cal for the 228g sorry feel like im being a pain but thank u 4 looking 4 me :)

No problem sam - ive re checked and its definitely 7 syns on the figures you have given me. Tomorrow is another day hun just put today behind you :)

2/10lbs!

Texty_F said:
No problem sam - ive re checked and its definitely 7 syns on the figures you have given me. Tomorrow is another day hun just put today behind you :)

Wow only 7 syns :) thanks for finding out 4 me

7 syns isn't too bad! Mind you, I'm not a fan of those burgers. Tasty as they are, they leave me hungry again in no time cos they have bugger all nutritional value. Couldn't see myself really wanting any superfree with one either, just wouldn't compliment each other if you get me. I'd sooner spend the 7 syns on something I'd get a bit more from, but that's just me!

I had it with SW chips and 2 sml corn of the cob filled me up 4 the night i havent thought about snacking all night even though i have a crunchie in the cupboard :)

Back