October Challenge!

That was a nice little win lol, is it a Tefal Actifry? Think I might save up for one of those.

Well I've woken today feeling pretty happy with myself. Had the worst urge to binge last night and I didn't :) So happy I overcame that cos it wasn't easy. Wasn't happy this morn when I got up to find other half had eaten 2 of my packs of snackajacks, theyre my bloody treats!!

Lost 1lb a weigh in this morning! Will update the list when I get on the computer. Good luck to everyone else today x

Well done lisa! My daughter is currently on some Barbie game on our computer lol so cheers in advance for doing list.

Enjoy your run Donna, its exercise day for me today too, normally a good brisk walk but I feel like a change. I live in the country, big long lane outside my house that I use, but I fancy different scenery today so may drive into town and take a walk there.

Good luck for all the weigh ins today!

Well done lisa! My daughter is currently on some Barbie game on our computer lol so cheers in advance for doing list.

Enjoy your run Donna, its exercise day for me today too, normally a good brisk walk but I feel like a change. I live in the country, big long lane outside my house that I use, but I fancy different scenery today so may drive into town and take a walk there.

Good luck for all the weigh ins today!

My computer isn't letting me copy and paste for some reason so I can't update :(

I don't usually get to go on the computer either for the same reason as you lol It's more Moshi Mosters here though x

An Airfryer is like the Actifry only you don't use oil at all. It uses super-heated air to cook your food. They come out lovely and crispy too, and in about 12 minutes! SW chips are so much quicker!

I hate when my treats are eaten!!! I specifically pick them out so they're around 5 syns each, and they can go to the shop if they fancy a bit of chocolate without counting syns!

I'll need to look for one of those things so I can dump our fryer! I do my chips/wedges in the oven and I always use charlotte potatoes. I don't know why but they always turn out yummier.

Think I'm gonna do salmon tonight (first for me!) with some wedges, steamed veggies and a nice creamy sauce made with Quark or fatfree yoghurt.

Updated list ladies and gents:

Natterjack: 11lbs
jc1976: 8lbs
JulesyR: 8 (3lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Woowoo83: 4lbs
Treenire: 8lbs (2lbs lost 6lbs to go)
Donna88: 3lbs
Scarlettstar86: 6.5lbs
law3a3m: 9lbs (4lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Belle x: 2lbs per week
**punk*~*star**: 9lbs (2lbs lost 7lbs to go)
angwass: 6lbs
pixie-gem: 10lbs (3.5lbs lost 6.5 to go)
Browsie: 7lbs (2.5lbs lost 4.5 to go)
LizB: 8lbs (3lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia: 10lbs
ceebeee: 6lbs (0.5lbs lost 5.5 to go)
Stickivix: 7.5lbs (2.5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Siobhmrk4: 8lbs
*soon-to-be-slim*: 7lbs
Rara Lara: 11lbs (1.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)
determined2lose: 2lbs a week - 10lbs (0.5 lost 9.5lbs to go)
Kellie mum of 4: 8lbs (3.5lbs lost4.5lbs to go)
Pompey77Gav: 10lbs (2lbs off 8lbs to go)
sammyb1985: 10lbs (3lbs lost 7lbs to go)
ally___pally: 10lbs
pixel: 7lbs
chocolate_bananas: 10lbs
ffynnon: 10lbs (3lbs lost 7lbs to go)
babylove: 6lbs (0.5lbs lost 5.5lbs to go)
clairex: 8lbs (6lbs lost 2lbs to go)
Iwant2beasize12: 10lbs
oabaab: 7lbs
Sadie79: 8lbs (4lb lost 4lb to go)
acc: 8lbs
FaithFluro: 10lbs (2lbs lost 8lbs to go)
Letmeout: 8lbs (3.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go)
Little_Jade: 6.5lbs (1.5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
MaeMae: 8lbs
xMandyDx: 16lbs (2lbs lost 14lbs to go)
karenxmx: 8lbs
AnwenG: 10lbs
Safia: 7lbs (2.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go)
girlgetsfit: 12lbs
haannah: 6lbs (1lb lost 5lb to go)
MyMarathonChallenge: 5.5lbs
brunetteangel84: 7lbs
Franalamadingdong: 5lbs (2lbs lost 3lbs to go)
downtownsuzie: 4lbs
ladybird777: 8lbs
michmick: 5lbs (1.5lbs lost 3.5lbs to go)
claireheath22: 14lbs
Jenny809: 12lbs (2.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)
lisa2: 4lbs (1lb lost 3lbs to go)
Smeagolminded: 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Jodie-D: 14lbs
Xandielou: 7lbs (1lbs lost 6lbs to go)
Poshbird75: 5lbs
LouiseCC: 7lbs
Sheanin: 9lbs (get under 11st)(5.5lbs lost 3.5lbs to go)
Clevercat: 6lbs
Clevercat's mum: 5lbs
Rosierose15: 5lbs
Texty_F: 8lbs
KittieB: 7lbs
Running With Scissors: 8lbs
bigsnake: 10lbs
Lorna83: 7lbs (4lbs lost 3lb to go)
Sculls: 7lbs
sweetlady: 12lbs
miss_miffi: 8lbs
Mazza222: 8.5lbs
Nettie: 8lbs
Mandyafc: 10lbs (4lbs lost 6lbs to go)
Quimbybird 7lbs
Lea8198 5lbs (1lb lost 4lbs to go)
Steph32 4lbs
Kaybewolf 7.5lbs
Wytch 14lbs (4lb lost 10lbs to go)

Wow...just did this in my head so may be a little out, but so far we have lost around 89lbs between us!!

Keep the stats coming!

And that by the way is just under 6 and a half fecking stone!!

well done everyone for there losses :)

I'm so excited for weigh in tomorrow!

Way to go everyone fab weightlosses so far this week , good luck to those who weigh tomorrow. 6st wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww come on we can do this ladies and gents im hoping to get my club 10 within Oct too - mini goals is the way to do it I think . So my club 10 and then at least a 1lb a week to xmas fingers and toes crossed :)

I have a good feeling about this month, everyone is doing so amazingly well!

It's only Sunday and already I wish it was my WI day lol. Praying so hard for a 1.5lb loss for that half stone award but worried with it being my second week I might be disappointed despite my best efforts...last time on SW I stayed the same on my second week I think.

But, I have been good as gold so far, even my little treats on Thurs and Fri night were well within syns and I was angelic yesterday, not to mention overcoming a major binge urge on Fri night!

Gonna try to plan ahead some meals this week (tight budget in our house for next 2 weeks) and maybe cook and freeze some things. Rearranged my freezer especially!

I'm sure it will come off for you this week, however I'm not so sure about myself haha, I've just made a massive pan of FREE soup and I've told hubby I'm living on that until WI so him and son will have to fend for themselves. I had a way OTT night on Friday so trying to pull myself back on track

Just be careful your counter attack isn't OTT as well hun, you need more than the soup this week, might give a loss this week but then when you go back to normal plan it'll slow again. I'm sure that isnt what you meant anyway lol its just something I am so conscious of as I tend towards this sort of thing (or the opposite - a total pigout) when on a downer.

I am doing "super free Mondays" with two SW friends at work. As it suggests its a day of super free foods only, plus hexs and Syns. That and flexi synning seem to counter balance any weekend excesses! :)

Oh and we take it in turns to provide lunch on SFMs- makes it interesting and a treat to have someone else prepare a 100% SW meal.

Had a day off plan yesterday, but considering I've kept syns low the rest of the week I don't think it was too bad. I had nacho's with quite a bit of cheese, beef enchilada's, 2 lots of sailor jerries and 2 lots of Ameretto... so I will be over for the week but hopefully not too far over

Back