October Challenge!

Lost 1lb today. Was hoping for more but it's a step in the right direction! 3.5 lost 4.5 to go.

2.5lbs off!! Very pleased after my STS last week. I now have 7.5lbs to go in 3 WI's to reach my October goal...do-able but no pressure, i will be happy with 4.5lbs off in that time to take me half way to target.

1lb off for me, happy with that :)

Jenny809 12lbs (3.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Done my Thursday weigh in this morning and I am 11st 1lb so that's a 1lb drop this week. Not a huge amount but I haven't really been very focused. Also got Birthday/Anniversary weekend starting today so not holding much hope up fpr the coming week :O

Must get my game head on on Monday morning!

Hope everyone is doing well and I must remind myself that I have lost 2lb so far in this October challenge so that's not so bad is it?
Sandy

1.5lb for me so that's 5lbs/10lbs halfway there :)

I've officially achieved my October challenge!!

4lbs off today taking me to a total of 9.5lbs, got my half stone award and slimmer of the week!

So happy I'm officially in the tens...next up, my stone award. I'm 10st 12.5 now so 4.5lbs to go, followed by another 2lbs for my Club 10!

Thankyooooooooooou!! I am ridiculously happly lol but I tell you what, I did work for it! The next few challenges will be tougher but bring em on!

Congrats! :D

sheanin - great attitude, can I have some of your enthusiasm please :p

Lol pixie it just comes from having had enough - years of weight battles and struggling with food. I turn 29 in Feb and I will NOT spend my 30s the same as I did my 20s and teens, constantly fighting with myself. Main thing that keeps me going is not passing my old bad habits down to my kids!

Sadie congrats, amazing achievement!

Very well done to all who have lost as WI today some amazing losses. I really do need to get my as* into gear or ill be getting to the end of Oct and saying well that was pointless setting a goal for the month - it will be like the fish got away - i wont let it :)

Put on 1lb :-( not getting too down about it, as I've been on holiday from work and not been in a routine. Here's to next week x

Yes! 2.5lbs off for me so just 0.5lbs to October target!
Well done everyone, amazing losses!

Back