October mini challenge

hi nibbles hope it goes well for you 2nite!!...xx

hi nibbles hope it goes well for you 2nite!!...xx

Oh dear, i feel a bit unfair coming on here now, stealing the limelight, with Smurf having lost 5lbs this week. So sorry.
I have lost another 6lbs over the past week.
This diet is incredible. Just falling off.
Back to work tomorrow, been on 12 days off and reckon i might need a safety pin to hold my skirt up. LOL.
Also moving up to 810 from tomorrow. That will seem strange.
Might not actually be posting too much ( if at all ) 'til the weekend, so don't think i've given up. No way!!!!

Good luck to everyone else on this thread. Luv Nibbles.

Well done xxxx

wow, nibbles, 6lbs !!!! how did u manage that!!! that's absolutely brilliant!!! hope the 810 thing goes well for you tomorrow, you'll have to let me know how it goes.
How long til you're off on hols ?

xx

....and nibbles, does that mean you've smashed your Oct target too!!?? by an extra 2 lbs!!

....and nibbles, does that mean you've smashed your Oct target too!!?? by an extra 2 lbs!!
Really hadn't expected that much.
Weight falling off me.
Really thought that the beginning would have the best losses and not such fab losses after 7 weeks.
Am walking loads, but only ever doing the 2.25 litres of drinking.
Am aware lots of people drink tons each day, but i really can not drink more than the CD minimum.
Weight loss should slow up now, as i start 810 tomorrow, until my next weigh in 10 days time.
Hope you all have success at your WIs.

Omg- 6lbs on week 7 i'm soooo jealous, i would love a whopper of a loss like that to bump me down the scales.

Well done hun, going to get out there with my pushchair this avo (and my new purple mac which i bought in a sz 16 for the 1st time in years....check me out!)

xxx

Well done hun, going to get out there with my pushchair this avo (and my new purple mac which i bought in a sz 16 for the 1st time in years....check me out!)

xxx

fabulous on the new mac!! it's fab when you have buy a smaller size isn't it!! well done you, you're doing so well!!

xx

Wow 6lbs - well done nibbles!

I lost 2lb at my weigh in so I am very jealous of you!!

I am really struggling at the moment guys, I am so close to goal aswell. I really would love a good weight loss this week as that would take me into the next weight bracket which will be amazing!

Can't seem to get my head straight at the moment, it's really frustrating! Really feel like I have been dieting for so long - think I am rebelling because I am so close to getting back to normality in a way - I am so close now that I almost can't wait and I think that's where the problem lies!

The last bit is definitely the hardest by far!

hey ruth, sorry to hear you are having such a hard time hun! are you still doing ss? have you thought about maybe moving up to ss+ seeing as you are so close to target? it may help to know you can have some food and as everyone says the losses are very similar to ss anyway. Good news n your 2 lb loss though that's still great and don't forget how brilliantly you u have done over the 6 weeks 23lbs is fantastic !!

hope you feel more positive soon!
xxx

I am doing SS for a few days and then I completely fall off the wagon which is really unlike me and its so confusing and I hate the feeling of eating and then having an uncomfortable rumbly painful tummy. I have just gone and eaten something AGAIN!

Honestly, don't know what is wrong with me! Think I am going to get back into it tomorrow and SS until Monday and then move up to SS+. I think I need to show myself that I can SS for a whole 5 days and get myself back into ketosis and then I am going to start moving up the plans.

It's almost as if I don't want this diet to be over because I am scared about getting to goal and going back to eating food and being without CD and therefore subconciously I am sabataging the diet so I don't get the goal.

It's such a weird feeling as I thought I was desperate to get to goal and get back to conventional eating, but now I am not too sure!

hiya ladies,
just wanted to let you know that i had my weigh-in tonight and lost 2lbs, not as good as other weeks but i detect a 4 weeks pattern as it's my pre totm week and the same thing happened 4 weeks ago. not stressing still pleased I got 2 lbs off and i am now 11st exactly. 1lb more and i'll have done my Oct target and 1 st to go for my goal!!!

Hope everyone is groovy! got to go half my last half a soup and then beddybyeboland for me!!

xxx

Morning ladies!

Hope everyone is good today! i'm so sleepy i could barely get out of bed,, need some energy back!!

Here's an update of our challenge -

madameruthybaby -12lbs lost 3lbs so far (8lbs to go)
soontobelittlegem -14lbs lost 8lbs so far (6lbs to go)
lellycd -10lbs – lost 9lbs so far (1lbs to go)
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 14lbs so far (target smashed!)
sevenate9 -16lbs - lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
smurf - 16lbs - lost 11lbs so far (5lbs to go)
Thinkthincd - 13lbs - lost 7lbs so far (6lbs to go)
Shazzy – 14lbs - lost 11.5lbs so far (2.5lbs to go)
Nicii – 16lbs lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
Cissie – 12lbs – lost 6lbs
Duchess Wobbles –7lbs
Dawnd - 8lbs
Cicerone – 12lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Lilv - 14lbs -
tillyfloss -14lbs
claireg1977 - 20lbs

Let me know if i've missed anyones updates off.

We're all doing soooo well and we still have 2 weeks to go til the 5th Nov!!!

Have a great day all!!

xxx

Yay omg then we will be in nov!!! How quickly has this year gone, it seems as though i got married 10 mins ago and had a baby 5 mins ago yet here we are almost in 2009 thats so weird, i'll have been married 3 years in feb and my little boy will turn 2. It honestly has flown.....just the weeks on Cd that drag lol only joking!

xx

Morning Ladies, how is everyone doing?
it's been very quiet on here lately, anyone had any weigh-ins or news?

I'm in the office today and have to go shopping in my lunch hour as my size 14 work trousers are hanging off me (never thought i'd be able to say that!!) Worried that the dress i bought for the wedding next week is going to look too big now?? must try it on again when i get home.

I know thinkthin, doesn't the time fly!! next year will be my 10th anniversary and my daughter will be 9 in a few weeks, my son is 5 already, i decided that i really couldn't blame being overweight on having babies anymore!! Also i'll be 40 in 2010 and i don't want to be fat n forty!! As for the CD weeks dragging i haven't found that at all i feel like it's all happened so quickly my head can hardly catch up, i'm in my 8th week already!

Have a great day everyone!!

xx

updating!

madameruthybaby -12lbs lost 3lbs so far (8lbs to go)
soontobelittlegem -14lbs lost 8lbs so far (6lbs to go)

lellycd -10lbs – lost 9lbs so far (1lbs to go)
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 14lbs so far (target smashed!)
sevenate9 -16lbs - lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
smurf - 16lbs - lost 11lbs so far (5lbs to go)
Thinkthincd - 13lbs - lost 7lbs so far (6lbs to go)
Shazzy – 14lbs - lost 11.5lbs so far (2.5lbs to go)
Nicii – 16lbs lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
Cissie – 12lbs – lost 6lbs
Duchess Wobbles –7lbs
Dawnd - 8lbs
Cicerone – 12lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Lilv - 14lbs -
tillyfloss -14lbs
claireg1977 - 20lbs LOST 9lbs (11lbs to go)

Hello guys,
had second weigh in just now 3.5lb off, and whilst I know all losses are good I was really hoping for a bit more as only at week 1 so feeling a bit dispondent. I am a greedy girl by nature and do want all or nothing so i know I have to be positive just wanted to moan a bit as I have been so good and never cheated once and drink at least 3 litres a day.
Sorry to moan.

Hi hun,

Don't feel down, generally on sole source your weight loss will settle down to 3-4lbs a week some slightly more some some slighty less but in general you can expect to lose a stone a month (obv a bit more in your 1st month due to week 1 WI)

Trust the science behind the diet and i'm sure next week you will be posting a whopper!

xxx

Back