October mini challenge

Im 30 and fat and dont want to be!

Can i join the challenge - Its my first day today, im 13st.
Lets see, there are 3weeks left - can I guess 7lbs??

Dont know if thats too generous yet or not lol

hi duchess, of course you can join, welcome to our mini gang!! Hope your first day is going well? 7lbs would definitely be doable in 3 weeks i reckon. i've lost 21lbs in 5 wks so far...i'm still amazed!!

Good luck for your 1st week!

xx

hi duchess good luck on your 1st weeks cd!..xx

hi lelly you ok?..xx

3weeks left - can I guess 7lbs??
Dont know if thats too generous

Stick to CD SS 100%, avoid ALL temptation and i am sure you'll lose at least 10lbs if not more, between today and the 5th November. But ANY loss is a good loss.
The start is hard, but just get through those first few days and it's plain sailing. Stick with this forum too. Not sure i could have done without it. Especially the September and October Mini Challenge.

I am on day 4 and am so suprised that I have got this far, it is such a differeny way of dieting for me. I cant wait to post a weight loss and then to be spured on to keep losing. I have been hungry yes, thoughg have managed to convince myself it is not forever and will all be worth it. So good luck to all the October challengers.
Love Sharon

hey everyone, how's it going today?
i've been busy busy today, been to the gym, then for swim with the kids (i spent most of it in the jacuzzi..!!) then shopping and finally back home, got to tidy the house as have visitor staying over and then we're all off to my sisters birthday party tonight! Going to have all my packs before i go plus i've bought and extra bar to take wih so i can avoid the buffet table, goign to be having a vodka or two, really don't want to have too much, in case i feel ill!!

hi smurf, i'm cool thanks! how's it going with you?

wow everyones weight loss is amazing.

My councellor is away for a week so my first weighin will be 24th

hi lelly! yes im feeling alot better and wanting to do this even more then ever!! have had a bad week with dad....but ive given myself a good kick up the bum!!!...xx

it will be worth it sharon!! ive gone from a size 22 jeans 2 a 16 and it feels grrrrreat!! keep up the good work and keep gluging the water!....xx

hi smurf, sorry to hear you've been having bad week!! :hug99:
well done you for being so strong and sticking with it! you've done so brilliantly so far. Hope you have a better week this week!!:vibes:

xx

thanks lelly! have a great time at the party and dont get to drunk!.......have 1 for me!....xx

Fantastic Smurf. You must be feeling fab.
LellyCD and i are at the same sort of stage, having started at identical weights and weighing about the same now.
I am 5ft 4ins, so hope to get to 10stone - 10st 4lbs, and back into a comfy size 12.
You aren't going to be much behind us at your rate.;), so don't buy too many new size 16 clothes, as you won't need them for long.

Im 30 and fat and dont want to be!

Can i join the challenge - Its my first day today, im 13st.
Lets see, there are 3weeks left - can I guess 7lbs??

Dont know if thats too generous yet or not lol

To be honest in the first couple of weeks most peole lose more than the quoted average of 14 lbs a month so I have my fingers crossed for you to lose more than 7 lbs in 3 weeks.

Good luck on your CD journey; you won't regret it.
:party0011:

Wohhoooo thanks I need the support.

Im sipping through my 3rd pack but frekaing out that that is all i will have today. gah

try to space them out so you dont feel you have nothing else to eat! and drink plenty of water in between!...xx

thanks nibbles! ive been into charity shops and on ebay lookin for 16s as i cant afford to keep replaceing my clothes!!...xx

thanks nibbles! ive been into charity shops and on ebay lookin for 16s as i cant afford to keep replaceing my clothes!!...xx

Should send you mine, but our taste may differ too much:eek:
I plan to shove some things on Ebay or should do a car boot and try and rid of kids' toys and clothes.
Ebay is just such a chore.

oooh (shudder!) bootsales are awful, i can't stand the vultures that descend on your car before you've switched your engine off...i always send hubby on ahead and and then catch up after the initial onslaught!! ha ha!!
you're right nibbles, ebay is such a chore, i get so bored of packing it all up and don't end making that much cash on stuff in the end.After the kids were in school i got rid of all my baby stuff by giving it away on freecycle, felt good giving it away to people who were really going to need it!
Thanks smurf, i'll definitely have a drink for all of you tonight, especially as without you all i don't how i would have got on with cd in those 1st few weeks!!:thankyou: i'll drink it so you guys don't have to...he he!!:party0016: btw wow!! on the 16 jeans!!

hey duchess, try splitting your packs in half and spreading them out throughout the day if you need to, this helps with not finishing them all too early, i always save my porridge til 8 in the evening and cuddle up on the sofa after the kids are in bed!!

Also Nibbles, it's great that we are at the same stage (i'm a tiny 1 inch taller), but i reckon i'll be happy with a 10st size 12 too, got me a dress for the wedding on 31st of Oct, bought a comfy 14, hopefully that'll go on ebay after!!

Right better go and have my shake if want to fit them all in before the party!!!

have a good evening all, will let you know how it went in the morning if my head doesn't bang too much!!

xxx

ok lelly speak to you 2moro!...xx

thanks nibbles! i said to the others they should have a clothes swop forum so it would'nt cost so much having to keep replaceing clothes!!....xx

Back