October starters come in here

I have chosen a lot of the powder shakes as i like to blend them with ice :) few porridges, few soups.

Tried oriental chilli soup today after you said it was ur fave - and that was the best soup i have tasted so far!!

Also got some choc tetras...CDC advised me to freeze them if i want ice cream so going to give that a goooo!

Did you know when u were in Ketosis i.e. flavour, high spirits etc?

I haven't tried the porridges or tetra's yet. Quite happy with the soups and shakes although you'll have to let me know how you get on with the porridge?!
Also havent tried the shakes cold as i dont like ice haha.

Im glad you liked the oriental chilli :)

I'm sure i went into Ketosis on my 3rd day.... bad taste in my mouth certainly! High spirits... no. I was a miserable sod for days. Perked up after my frist WI though.

Just remember everyone is different :)
x

Hi. How's everyone doing today? Day 3 for me today and I feel ok. Just been drinking loads of water. :)

Hi, I restarted CD after a year away on 26th October so not yet had a weigh in. I am 14st 2lbs and want to get down to 9st 7lbs at least xx

Hi rebecca02uk well done on your loss. Todays been ok thanks just been drinking water. How u getting on? Welcome TattyMoo. I started on monday. Hayley 22 how are you? :)

Ohhh you've lost over 6 pounds well done becca :D

Bet you feel really good xxx

p.s ....luv your hair!

Hey Mrsessex
(pardon me for not knowing your name!!)

I lost 6 1/4 pounds at weigh in yesterday. Was hoping for more but don't we all! Started SS yesterday so fingers crossed will manage the same again although realistically we are probably looking at 3-4 pounds!!

thank you, I loved my hair back then too...I had it all chopped off and hasn't looked the same since :'( want to grow it all back but that takes a long time too lol why can't things happen instantly!? but then again, life wouldn't be so exciting!! :giggle:

been up to much today?x

Yep worked till 1pm having early ones this week as the kids are off took them to the park this afternoon with the little dog was lovely just came home as the sun was setting :D got a l-o-n-g day tommorow got 2 driving tests back to back *why o why did i let that go ahead looool*

Oh shame on you for cutting all ya hair off!!! mind you im no better i had my lopped off when i was about 26 i think from below my shoulders to a v v v short bob! ..but like my length as it is now actually

6 pounds is brilliant honestly. SS you'll start losing 3-4 pound a week....some people slightly more some less... but keep it up! and hang on in there you're doing fab x

Thank you, it's always nice when people are so supportive!!

I think i've read somewhere before that you are a driving instructor. My OH has just booked his test (he is 23 and should have taken it long before now!) because I have pressured him into it lol taking it at Tilbury...not sure what it is like there but the one in Southend has closed (you prob know this already) so that's his best alternative!

What a lovely job though...so flexible.

Do you do a lot of exercise? Just wondering if it makes much difference to weight loss on SS?

x

Tattymoo - Welcome Jools and good luck with your journey. Let is know hoe you get on?

Georgie - Anyone is welcome in here :)

Music - Today has been a pretty poor day, got arm ache (too much wii sports last night haha), my eye was really sore this morning so looked rough, my office was being refurbished at lunch time so i had to have everything out and i have an audit an 10am tomorrow and my printer is now not working :( *Nightmare*

Becca - Hope your day has been better than mine?!

Well i walk every day for bout 40 mins or so with the doggies thats all i do *shamefull*

I used to treadmill every single day back in June when i first started CD every day for bout an hour ..it made absoultey NO difference except i was starving!!!!! as using sooo many calories.. i gave that up in July as a bad job! its personal choice though

Tilbury is a tough test centre lol good luck to him!

Tattymoo - Welcome Jools and good luck with your journey. Let is know hoe you get on?

Georgie - Anyone is welcome in here :)

Music - Today has been a pretty poor day, got arm ache (too much wii sports last night haha), my eye was really sore this morning so looked rough, my office was being refurbished at lunch time so i had to have everything out and i have an audit an 10am tomorrow and my printer is now not working :( *Nightmare*

Becca - Hope your day has been better than mine?!

Hi Hayley,

U ok? What's up?
My day has been okay...been working from home so occassionally get up to have a wander (break from pc screen) and it is those times i would usually pick at food! but didn't even think about it!

Just popping to bluewater for something to do lol x

Well i walk every day for bout 40 mins or so with the doggies thats all i do *shamefull*

I used to treadmill every single day back in June when i first started CD every day for bout an hour ..it made absoultey NO difference except i was starving!!!!! as using sooo many calories.. i gave that up in July as a bad job! its personal choice though

Tilbury is a tough test centre lol good luck to him!

Well his uncle and aunt are driving instructors and they advised him to go to that one.. haha they better not be having him on!!!!

Think i'll stick with little exercise for now lol x

Hi Hayley,

U ok? What's up?
My day has been okay...been working from home so occassionally get up to have a wander (break from pc screen) and it is those times i would usually pick at food! but didn't even think about it!

Just popping to bluewater for something to do lol x

Thnak you for asking hun, you may regret doing so though lol............

Woke up with a gunky eye, got to work and had a note to say my furniture was being delivered by 12 and i needed to clear everything out by then and have it all cleaned etc ready for the new furniture. I had sooo much to do and didnt get any done so have that to do tomorrow. I also have my first internal trasport audit at 10am and im soooo not going to pass it as i havent got a clue what im supposed to have for it so will just blag my way through it i think. Its a pass or fail thing but nothing major as its internal. I just have tooo much to do. Didnt leave work till nearly 6 and normally finish at 4.
My back, arm and legs hurt so hoping to have a hot bath when the OH gets home to relax and calm me.

I'm hoping to be back to my usual self once the audit is done tomorrow and i catch up with my endless amounts of paperwork.

Anywho i'll stop gas bagging!

I bet your glad to be working from home for once?! x

Hmmmm its not a centre i'd pick for any of my pupils as some of the road signs are missing lol as in speed limits on the lanes and dual carrigeways :( plus the bay parking can be a nightmare..but if thats where he's been advised then so be it lol

Yes little excerise is best!

Back