October starters come in here

Thanks Klev
I made a power point presentation of why i wanted to lose weight with pics etc - so will have a watch of that in a bit i think!

So the porridge is yuck then? glad i didnt have any! Im loving the choc tetra and the bananna shakes!

Hope your day goes well.

p.s your baby is very cute!!

Oh thats a good thing, the powerpoint presentation :) That should be really motivating!

Thanks for the compliment about my little girl :D she is really cute indeed (no i am not saying that just because i am her mother :p she is really cute :lol:)

Well i don't like the porridge, but i have never liked stuff like that. So if you do, i do recommend you try it :) cause it's something different than a shake :). It's just that i don't like it. BTW i recommend you try it anways ;) my cdc said i should try everything cause the more you like, the easier it will be to keep going :) and i agree on that ;).

hi all had my 1st wi yesterday and i lost a whopping stone! am over the moon.
have lived on a diet of 3 porridges a day apple and cineman thats all i can stomach i suggest trying them all... i didnt like the 1st porridge but from the 2nd the taste just got better and better
xx

OMG Laurie thats amazing! a stone in a week Crikey!!

I like the thought of the porridges - especially as its bloody freezing at the moment! not a fan of cinammon as a taste but i will defo try the apple one next week!

im on day 3 and my first weigh in is on monday!~ Im really missing the chewing! :(

Tomorow is another day! fingers crossed im feeling better than today!

x

A Stone????? WoW!!!! Thats an amazing result!!! well done!

Back